Arrow's labour of love

Update Time
Alls not well in my garden…heat, thrips, power outages and flying fquers…

The Medikit has shown new growth, even while the thrips were munching away at her…

Charlotte is a happy girl…

These are my CBD plants…very much on opposing sides of the spectrum…:sunglasses::v:

17 Likes

My Monsters

The B2B SSH girls had to be untied so I could treat the undersides of the leaves…they are thirsty

They are wanting to flower…put them in the grow zone under the lights to stop that…just to come home to no power…fq

The BB monsters are suffering some flying fquers…

I just love those gnarly stems…:wink:

Family photo…

Stay safe, stay well and stay lit…:sunglasses::v:

21 Likes

After getting slammed by the rain…everyone inside and redone the bondage on the B2B girls…

Have an awesome week…:sunglasses::v:

22 Likes

I’m curious what you have access to for IPM brother?
Your training is outstanding, as usual my friend.

Giraffe Lips :v:

7 Likes

You are unbelievable my friend! :star_struck:

Amazing training, as usual with you … :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

This is my go to …Spinosad…I have a concoction I make with neem oil, baking soda and dish soap, and I normally fight WPM with a milk and water mix…if all fails…peroxide the shit out of everything while trying to save my soil…doesn’t sound pretty, I know…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Thanks for the kind words my friend…but I cannot compare to your grows…you’re killing it…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Everyones looking great! :relaxed:

6 Likes

Thank you Ma’am…appreciate you looking into my lil grow…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Neem, I love the stuff, weave it into my soil, make a barrier spray with neem and vinegar, do you use DE? Also use aloe in my IPM.

6 Likes

You know I’m big on aloe…:wink: DE not so much, I don’t like the caking ability thereof… I have found other ways around it…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

The girls today :…

Medikit

Charlotte

B2B

Clones

For shits and giggles…

Have an awe week…:sunglasses::v:

19 Likes

Lol yes i have. Edibles are not a joke. The worst out body experiences i have had is horse tranquilizers ketamine bad stuff. You feel dead and floating above your body tripping the hell out. I do not like them. But when your in bad accidents they give you that to sedate you. I could tell you some stories that makes my skin crawl and it really happened in my mind. But the people in the hallucinations said it never happened. Really not cool to experience that type of reality.

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 I hear you brother…craving cake while eating it …and I’m glad you doing better…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Had ketamine one time… I think I would’ve enjoyed it, IF I hadn’t been in the ER with someone cutting a hole in my chest cavity and shoving in a rubber hose… :smirk:

When it first hit, it was all pretty colors and geometric shapes, like an Alex Grey painting. When the surgical drape went over my face everything went to sh+t! Suddenly I was in one of the uber dark, creepy Tool videos. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Yeah ketamine is supposed to be great if your thinking of happy things. Mine was bad. I had a breathing tube and connected to a breathing machine. And i thought the breathing tube was a snake. And some voodoo preistest was making it bite me. So i started biting it! And i told the voodoo lady if she didnt stop the snake from biting me i was going take the snake and beat her with it.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure I thought the creepy, Pan’s Labyrinth, eye hand things were trying to rip my rib cage open.

7 Likes

If anyone was wondering if my ketamine story has a moral…

Don’t buy blackmarket vape tanks!!!

Vitamin e acetate can and will collapse a lung. And that’s NO fun!

12 Likes

Thats scary

6 Likes

I love that mainlining. It is exquisite. Thank you for sharing.

5 Likes