Arrow's labour of love

Great work. Thats gonna be a monster.

5 Likes

Thanks kapouic ( damnnn that just sound strange :wink: ) …Welcome to my madness everyone… please feel free to tag others…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Hi sis…how are you…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

@Arrow Hello Brother. :blue_heart::heart:

5 Likes

How are you sister??..would not have thought to find you here…welcome :wink:…what have you got growing ?..:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Beauty of work, quite an inspiration of what i am gonna experiment with this winter

3 Likes

All the best with that…I’m here if you need me…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

@arrow Are you sure you know who it is? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::heart:
It’s Irishlady from the other site.
I didn’t know everyone belonged to this site too.

4 Likes

It’s a mass migration :laughing:

6 Likes

Hello my friends @Enlightened420 and @oldguy Yes it is.

4 Likes

And a fine good evening to you ma’am. :wink:

:v::pray:
@Puffpuff420.

5 Likes

And watching another one! Hi brother. If your not you should be.:+1::v::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I know exactly sister…:wink:…I only know one Irishlady that would hit me up on n weed forum…:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:. Yes a few of us are keeping our options open…broadening our horizons, if I may say so…:green_heart::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

How are you brother ???..was unexpected to see the GN notification pop up…:joy::joy:. Welcome… tag me when you start a thread…otherwise, you post right here…:wink::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

When I start my new grow after my Bubblelicious get done I will tag you :smiley::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Awe…that girl must be near finished…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Those bi$ches are taking their good old time. :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Patience… need I say more…:wink::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

@mudman…welcome brother…I see you found your way…awesome to have you along…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Update Time:

Charlotte has been fimmed, and her bottom 2 nodes removed…

My monsters BB and the B2B SSH…

Stay well, stay safe and stay lit…:sunglasses::v:

24 Likes