Arrow's labour of love

Had ketamine one time… I think I would’ve enjoyed it, IF I hadn’t been in the ER with someone cutting a hole in my chest cavity and shoving in a rubber hose… :smirk:

When it first hit, it was all pretty colors and geometric shapes, like an Alex Grey painting. When the surgical drape went over my face everything went to sh+t! Suddenly I was in one of the uber dark, creepy Tool videos. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Yeah ketamine is supposed to be great if your thinking of happy things. Mine was bad. I had a breathing tube and connected to a breathing machine. And i thought the breathing tube was a snake. And some voodoo preistest was making it bite me. So i started biting it! And i told the voodoo lady if she didnt stop the snake from biting me i was going take the snake and beat her with it.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure I thought the creepy, Pan’s Labyrinth, eye hand things were trying to rip my rib cage open.

7 Likes

If anyone was wondering if my ketamine story has a moral…

Don’t buy blackmarket vape tanks!!!

Vitamin e acetate can and will collapse a lung. And that’s NO fun!

12 Likes

Thats scary

6 Likes

I love that mainlining. It is exquisite. Thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

Super scary. If it had been on the other side I would’ve thought I was having a fairly serious heart attack. Ended up with 2 hospital stays, for a total of 10 days, because the first hospital was trash. A total of 5 chest tubes and 7 incisions over the course of 4 different occasions in those 10 days. Ended up having a procedure to basically glue the outside of my lung to the inside of my chest cavity so it can’t collapse again. I had actually been discharged from the first hospital as fully recovered and it collapsed again the next day.

There’s more, but I don’t want to write an ENTIRE book on @Arrow’s thread. :laughing:

6 Likes

Wow yep there’s no garuntees in medicine and thats scary as fuck. When you get hurt here the rule is you go to the closest hospital. Well the one by where i lived and crashed is the same… pure trash! I refused to go there and made them tske me 10 miles to my preferred trauma hospital.

6 Likes

how old are they and just wanted to let u know what a beautiful job u did

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 Great to see you doing better!

4 Likes

Thankyou. Just glad to be here walking this earth for now.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words…the monsters are 8 weeks, and the others are 6 weeks…you actually made me realize I forgot to upload my BB monsters…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

The BB monsters…

I was under their mothers spell, and completely forgot to upload them…:joy::sunglasses::v:

20 Likes

Quick question doing this style of training what do you usually produce as far as weight her plant. I know different varieties are going to be different just curious about an average.

7 Likes

cant wait to follow there progress good luck. Be safe

4 Likes

@Arrow at what point do you trim back that far? :sunglasses::+1::v:

5 Likes

You can pull 300 to 400g wet…I pulled 360g on the SSH documented on the other site…and that’s a tivas dominant plant…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Thank you…stay safe and stay well…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

My friend, as you know they are monsters, so I continue to remove as they grow…I basically keep them stunted to a point. You know I’m running into environmental problems, and I need to stretch this as long as I can…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

My trip was just a vortex. I just kept going deeper.

5 Likes