Ask a Grower with Ganjapreneur - Recruiting investors

The article from the previous Ask a Grower feature is now live here: https://www.ganjapreneur.com/ask-grower-find-location-commercial-grow/ Here’s the next question for the second article.

Growers Network has partnered with Ganjapreneur.com to produce a content series all about growing cannabis, called Ask a Grower. Replies in this thread will be quoted and included in an article on the Ganjapreneur website. To be quoted, simply post your answer to the question below on this thread! By default, we will include your username with your post. If you would like to stay anonymous, please state that in your reply. Thanks to all who participate!

Ask a Grower Question:
What pitfalls & benefits have you encountered when recruiting investors for a cannabis cultivation start-up, and how did you ultimately reach your decision to move forward or not?

3 Likes

Hi, everyone — I’m Graham, the editor over at Ganjapreneur. Thanks so much to everyone who helped facilitate the last article, we very much appreciate the input from the Growers Network community and look forward to future collaborations =)

I wanted to drop in to shamelessly bump this thread and to let you know that if you have any questions about how this process works, I’m here and happy to answer them! If you do have questions, feel free to post below, private message me, or even shoot me an email at graham@ganjapreneur.com.

Thanks again!

4 Likes

Some of our Canadian brethren might have more luck with investors. Where are you gentlemen? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like