Authentic Genetics from Mel Frank & Skunk No.1

Good Morning Everyone,

I am really pleased to announce that due to the recent federal changes with the passing of the hemp bill, and all cannabis/hemp products containing less than 0.3% THC now being completely legal, I am finally starting to sell seeds.

I’m even more pleased to announce that for the first time in his life, at the age of 74, Mel Frank has opened up his collection and is allowing me to sell his seeds for him. He has very authentic genetics that have not been muddied up by inexperienced breeders.

From his collection, I have Skunk No.1, that he got directly from Skunkman Sam in 1988, and reproduced in 1996 and 2010. I also have Durbin Poison as feminized seeds.

I also have more varieties from his collection, please check out the attached catalog and get back to me with any questions.

From my collection, I am releasing varieties crossed with what I am calling “O.N. Haze”, which is a variety I made a few years ago by crossing a Nevil’s Haze female that I have been growing since 2004, back to an Original Haze male that I got directly from Skunkman Sam, which were the same IBL Haze seeds that he sold Nevil in 1984. It’s name is O.N. because it is a combination of “O” for Original Haze, and “N” for Nevil’s or Northern Lights, as both plants are part of this new Hazy creation.

Anyone interested in seeds can check out my catalog and get in touch.

Thanks,
Todd
Authentic Genetics Seed Catalog Late May 2019.pdf (2.4 MB)

9 Likes