Automation in Cultivation

We see the future of adaptive irrigation systems which conserve more water by using visual feedback from a small camera monitoring your grow space.

Devices like Nest learn your home temperature preferences to become more efficient cooling systems by identifying patterns in use and temperature changes.

By algorithmically identifying visual indicators of drought stress, we can try to adaptively improve the timing and application of irrigation events.

We believe this technology will have impact for commercial growers as well as the space program where there is a greater focus on water conservation.

5 Likes

I have used LumiGrow lights for a few years and they produce some pretty great buds. For LED’s they also have some fairly deep light penetration. Glad to chip in on this conversation.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing more robot growers (at least on my staff). I imagine they’ll talk back less and give less guff. I also suspect they will less frequently suffer from attacks of the munchies :wink:

1 Like

Hey Brandon, Jocko from Lodestone Data Technologies here.
We offer a platform that leverages RFID to automate audits, tracking and reporting. Many states have turned to METRC for state regulatory needs. We read METRC tags; we have our own tags for non-METRC states. Growers have to deal with tracking the plant movement, wet weights/dry weights etc… They typical tool is a bar code scanner or crawling with an Excel spreadsheet on a clipboard. We have handheld and fixed mount readers that flow to a platform to improve your audits, tracking and reporting. Read more on our site- www.lodestonedata.com . You can audit 30,000 square feet in minutes!

3 Likes