Awesome Web site

Hi All.

I used to live in Southern California back in the 70s. I grew a little back then. Unfortunately I spent several years at Happy Acers because of my activity. Because the laws have loosened up a lot I started growing again a few months ago. I have a graduate degree in science and would love to change careers. I’ve seen several job openings in my area, but they start out at about half of what I earn now.
Things have really changed as far as growing goes since the 70s. I’ve picked up a lot of very useful information. I sincerely want to thank everyone for their input.

Dan

10 Likes

Welcome @hitechfx to the Growers Network!

This is certainly the place to be!

Happy growing,

MacG

4 Likes

Welcome-To-The-Best-Group-On-The-Net-Glitter

Welcome to GN @hitechfx :grin: It is great to have you!

this is definitely a good time to get back into growing. One it being legal and second all the better equipment to grow with :wink:

6 Likes

Can’t you start it as a side job? And when you start growing in the hierarchy and earning more… maybe then you could entirely switch the jobs.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @hitechfx, a place we all can grow together.
Hootie

5 Likes

Welcome! Glad you found us!

5 Likes

Welcome good to hear

4 Likes

Thanks everyone! This has become my favorite web site and I’ve been designing them since 1995. Things have really changed since the last time I grew in the 70s. I’m adsorbing as much information as possible. I have three AK47 plans doing really well from what I have picked up from here. I’m still learning some of the terms used throughout the website. Again I sincerely appreciate everyone. To bad the rest of world cannot cooperated with each other the way everyone here does their best to help their fellow growers.

2 Likes

I am from SoCal, i was born in the 70’s haha. i couldnt agree more, things have advanced so much since the last time i had anything to do with the industry. Its crazy how advanced growing has gotten. Where to start?

1 Like

Hi guys great to hear, the community here is amazing your right !! Just wanted to say welcome and we are all happy to have yas here, answer are happy to help @dtsmit213 @hitechfx

1 Like

That’s like music to our ears! Thanks for the kind words :pray:

1 Like