Back after long break knf chat for new grow

Good Evening yall!
Past 24 hours i have been brewing a super water for my next soil drench. I was going to do a compost tea but figured id save that for switch from veg to flower. As for the Girls there doing good but my vpd is off and i will try to correct it best i can until i get a humidifier. Currently in the tent is 73-79 degrees and 40-52 RH Still a bit of tweaking but i will get it dialed in before flower. Moved the light down between 18-24" above canopy and defoliated some leaves that are not needed for better flow, as well as turned the girls clockwise a bit. The Super Water i brewed up recipe is as follows. 5 gallons water, 1bs kelp meal, 2tbs alfalfa meal. Bubble 24-36 hrs then add 2tsp. of the following Bio ag Fulpower or a humic acid, aloe or aloe vera flakes, agsil16h (silica) be careful with this one and use every 7-10 days. last coconut flakes. I have not watered yet but plan to tonight half gallon to the 7g and 1.5 gallons to the 30g a bit less than the 7 percent in the 30 but i feel it is still moist, yet dont want to let the super water sit overnight. Last night Ipm consisted of a Dr bonner Insecticidal soap Foliar spray with lavender organic oil added at .25 of an ounce per gallon. Got some nats but expected as i was outside and its buggy. End of August is my goal for Flip and to moving to the bigger tent and continuing Clones of these two and the Lemon og to veg in this 3x3. Slowly i will get accustomed to my environment and It will feel easy rolling once again.

Happy Growing :potted_plant:

8 Likes

Day after super water, malted barley topdress, and looking ok need to get my vpd dialed in but trying to figure what i can do in mean time to supplement but regulate? Girls will eventually settle in to led and accept the switch. Bug pressure will be a nuissence all the way to veg but need to stay on regiment. Next foliar will be neem with aloe and essential oils within coming day. Scared that i will run out of space in this tiny tent with two but will do my best to do what i can to split it evenly or set big one up. No rush i still have 1 and a halfish weeks till my plan to start bloom and transition to flower but scrog will come once they have settled and show more growth. Watering friday if needed will consist of yucca big 6 and not sure if anything else maybe some ful power? Suggestions all welcome and as always

Happy Growing

7 Likes

Evening yall,

Today is ipm night and might be neem and just essential oils with some emulsifier other than agsil16h. Done training for a bit on both and defoliating as i think for now there where i want them to be. White cav is continuing to stay low and bushy but hoping her lower branches catch up let her continue back up without continuation of tying down in hopes of seeing she stretches it out then possibly top or fim her but might just let her go and clone? Not sure with her tbh. As for LAC doing great and hogging the tent but its expected for a 3x3 doing what i can with what i can manage for now. Will clone this LAC and possibly snag 1-2 off her before flower as i dont want to do anything but lollipop come flower and keep them in there lanes.

7 Likes

1 oz Dr Bonner pepperment 18-1 and 5ml thermx70 for ipm foliar tonight minus silica as I just drenched. Will foliar next with it saturday. Good days in the future and look forward to more growth from these ladies. Until tomorrow

Happy Growing

6 Likes

Added some cover crop seed to both to add to biodiversity in pots and to help as well plus a living mulch is a great addition as theres still some space through the canopy. Misted lasagna top after shuffling seeds under straw layer with aloe and coconut will finish watering 7g if needed but was unsure of how they felt with water only been 3 days trying not to over saturate but must keep cover crop moist till sprout will get ready for bloom next friday if all goes well this week with growth hoping to grab clones as well but we shall see how things come end of weekend.

Happy growing!

6 Likes

Good morning yall,

Misted lemon og cover crop and root riot cube with aloe coconut and will continue with waterings until otherwise. LAC looking big and hogging majority of tent. Unsure of where or what i want to do as i want to flip to flower end of month, but White Cav still behind if anything ill clone and flip LAC and once CAV is bigger then i just might clone and switch her. Havent topped or anything yet but her side shoots still compact. Wondering if i should top tonight and get her thick and bushy? Watered 3/8 g if that of aloe and coconut to White Cav for some added sugars and what nots i forgot to add that i will be using ferments and more knf nutrients come flower just didnt have any comfrey fpj or dandelion this run. Next watering for both will be with big6 and a splash of ful power as well as some yucca and what not. Pictures later thank you all for stopping by!

Happy Growing

5 Likes

So realized today when i got home that my lights were at 14/10… welp changed over to 18/6 and now we back to cruising with more light daily. I believe i had done it to not burn the girls when i brought them in from full outdoor. Whatever it is now fixed and will he setting the 4x8 once basement is disinfected and cleaned. Watering tomorrow for 30g at 1.5g and 1/4g or more to the 7g as i dont want to over water at the moment. Lemon og looking good in corner and may not be its perfect vpd is still growing just fine.

Happy growing!!

5 Likes

I noticed you’re getting a few fungus gnats on your sticky traps. If you get yourself some DE or diatomaceous earth and dust the top of your soil or media it will really help with reducing their numbers. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Appreciate it brother yeah rained three days in a row before the nice dip before throwing in tent so why im restarting watering cycle in 30 as it was over saturated ill grab some tomorrow for sure

4 Likes

5 Likes

Added some vinegar soap water to LAC pot today on top in tent to catch some fuckers till i get D.E

3 Likes

I wouldn’t use vinegar on your soil that’s really gonna mess up your pH. NO Bueno…

4 Likes

Oh i forgot to mention @happilyretired it was added in a bowl on top of soil not soil drenched sorry for misinformation brother

4 Likes

Big bag of D.E at lowes 4lb for 9.50 not bad at all

4 Likes

Watering tonight prior to putting D.E on top tomorrow. 1.5g to the 30g 5% watering and a 1/2g to the 7g 7% ish. Waterong consisted of 1/4tsp per gal aloe, 20ml per gal fulpower, 1/4tsp per gal big6, yucca, LAB 1tsp per 2g diluted just because, and 1tsp agsil16h spread among the 2g. Lemon OG doing good and racing cover crop. D.E tent tomorrow and these fuckers wont know what hit em already got a bit of em with the bowl of water vinegar and soap along with sticky traps. They ready for bed but surprise girls longer days!!! Ipm this week will be back to neem and dr bonner and aloe. Dont want to flip or even begin to think of flower or bloom with these fuckers everywhere. Well ya learn as you go as every grow is different it brings different yet new ways to deal with things. Adapt and overcome until next time

Happy growing

5 Likes

Good morning yall,

Tops were dry and added D.E to top of pots. Will continue to train LAC right around the pot to fill out all spots once done, and feel like the gnats are taken care of i will clone and get ready for bloom. White Cav is looking beautiful and short no topping or anything yet but letting her do her thing will top end of week or in afew days. Looking forward to flowering and the beauty of it.

Happy Growing!

6 Likes

Good evening yall,

Busy busy day. Disinfected entire basement then tent and poles followed by construction. Finally after along day the 3x3 is taking a break and the 4x8 is up and running alot more room to spread out and fill out. Also made some LAB and will soon make em-1. Day of no watering and have re dusted all with D.E will do foliar ipm with a basic watering tomorrow as they should be settled more. Light is changed out from Viraspectra to Mars Hydro TSL 2000 and as usual 20” hurricane fan 4” AC infinity exhaust with controller and humidity. Will add supplemental mushroom bag for co2 as well as humidifer/dehumidifier combo once ordered/needed can sort of control outside humidity for now but not sure how the difference is so will keep chart of that. Pictures to come later but excited to settle and soon switch!!

Happy Growing

6 Likes

7 Likes

Topped the white cav. LAC doing good and Lemon Og growing slowly buy surely 77 temp 50 humidity atm there gonna get used to it sooner or later

4 Likes

Good evening y’all,

Girls look happy in new tent. Same params and held i’m assuming a bit colder but nonetheless alright. Need batteries for hygrometer but currently a sunny 75F and 48RH. Sad that i had to train the LAC the way i did around the pot she would be nice and tall and bushy, but outdoor indoor tiny tent big tent… make that a nursery rhyme sounded nice in my head at least. Anyway she will finally get the space she well deserves and be able to stretch out. As you can see i was creating a monster, but currently staying on defoliation on bottom side and training is finally done therefore i should be ready for my clones shortly. White Cav seemed to take her topping well and hopefully becomes the bush i’ve always wanted her to be. She sure is beautiful in structure and leaves as well sad that i didnt have a spare 15 or 30g but soon I will and with that clone there will be lettuce mix as cover crop and possibly green beans. Mans gotta eat to and the damn rabbit. Lemon Og is growing on schedule and its cover crop is out growing it… :smile:YOUR LOSING the race!!! All aside excited to get on track and even more excited for flower as these girls are strong aroma already can only imagine what flower will bring. Tonight is a basic watering of <5% to each with simple yucca LAB and aloe followed by a new dusting of D.E on each pot top once dry. Lemon OG will get the same in less quantity. Anyone know if i can water with ful power each watering or stick to every other new to this product. Long post but feel i need to document somewhere for now must be here.

Happy growing

6 Likes