Back to Growing from Spain

Hey all ,my name is Julian, i´m from Spain(Europe), exactly from Mallorca, a very beautiful island in west mediterranean sea.
A short summary of my crop history:
I started growing more than 20 years ago with seeds that I bought in Amsterdam like the well-known White widow, jack herer, skunk # 1, silver pearl, etc.
I managed to win a championship, the cannabis cup from north Mallorca 1999 with white widow
(greenhouse, white widow; in 1995s+ is one of the best seeds in the history, it’s a easy win, not me, is the seed).
after 2000 I stopped cultivating, I had no place to plant until the summer of 2007,
That year I grew kali mist from serious seeds, they came out excellent.
It was there that my great cultivation break began as I had no time or space.
Until the end of 2018 where I stopped smoking tobacco with cannabis and the smoke club I went to began to fall(every day less quality , in the past is the best club in the island with +1200 members).
In January 2019 I bought 7x L.A. Amnesia seeds(L.A. Confidential x Amnesia Bilbo).
4 for the Winter 0f 2019-january till end april , small but excelent;
3 for the summer(june-sept), excelent and medium till the works began in my building (fecade fix)!

I had to cut them, despite that they were magnificent . :ok_hand:
I´m very glad to be here, i have a lot to learn and a little to share,looks like this is the right place.

P.S. first of all sorry for my english, isn´t perfect.Second, with the begining of the 2020 i´ve started new crops(Winter_spring; Spring-summer) that I am going to share with you, feel free to ask anything.

21 Likes

Welcome back.

5 Likes

new crops :star_struck:,white widow autoflowering (WWxBWxRudelaris) 50g. aprox dry buds.

12 Likes

Hello friend. Can I ask you how spain is doing legally? I have head that Spain is having some cannabis legality issues.

Other than that, your girls look amazing. You are a very good grower.

4 Likes

We have heard seed companies at having trouble moving product.

2 Likes

the problem in Spain is the rules are not 100%clear, i try to explain you:
-it´s legal sale/buy seeds for a person(adult +18)have in a collection.
-it´s illegal plant the seed,there is no logic, you can buy but you can´t plant.
During the lockdown in Spain all the smoke-clubs(like dispensaries but not 100% legal) remain close.
All the members without stock in home must get in to the black market for smoke some weed, black market in spain is so bad and the amount of money that all the seed companies make for people looking for self-sufficiency makes think that the spanish estate (spanish estate is in failure because the pandemic and $$$ going down) “they invent that the company :money laundering:” thats the words of one Dinafem owner.
It has forced the suspension of a research project with marijuana that the company was carrying out with the University of the Basque Country.Medical research cancelled, it´s so sad.
P.S.I could talk long and hard, my dream is work in the cannabis industry, but here i am in a country with the best conditions for the crops, problem , pot is always persecuted for the law, like Metallica says , Sad but True!

8 Likes

Very interesting. That is very very sad. I am sorry my friend. Is there anything outsiders can do to help spains plight?

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your words :smiley:, the forum has helped me a lot in these dark days, I have learned leassons from all growers, my crops and my exctractions are better because GrowersNetwork, that´s a lot.if you need any seed from Europe let me know. :v:t3:

8 Likes

Chocobang (Delicious Seeds) :us: genetics :ceuta_and_melilla: seed. Day 29 Flowering.

8 Likes

I just ordered dome from seedman. Hope it will get to me. I am always looking for very crazy rare genetics. I like to grow mutants. You have any recommendations?

3 Likes

@Slym3r

4 Likes

You know where I can find albino??? Lol

Great video. Thank you.

2 Likes

You welcome for the video, video was made for lamota , la mota is the Dinafem´s satellite shop.
Sorry for the late answer but i was trying to found something albino in the EU market, nothing found, what i found is -

The pigment that gives cannabis leaves and flowers their green color is called chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is an absolutely vital component in plant life, as it is essential for photosynthesis.

Photosynthesis is the process by which plants transform light into chemical energy, making sugars in order to feed, survive and thrive. The chlorophyll present in cannabis leaves is responsible for absorbing light.

So even though albino cannabis plants may look spectacular and impressive, they are actually a huge genetic handicap. Its pure white aesthetic is a sign of an enormous lack of chlorophyll. This means that albino plants are practically incapable of carrying out the photosynthesis process and therefore cannot generate the energy necessary to survive and reproduce.

what makes me think that your freak-show is albino too, i love your freak-show post :1st_place_medal: :100:

Sorry my english @Slym3r

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Don’t mind your English bud you have some impressive girls :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Yeah your English is fine. And that one guys super right. Your plants look very good.

2 Likes

I dont know really if I would find an albino. Maybe its like the unicorn?

1 Like

Day29 flowering

5 Likes

Very nice ladies

1 Like

Day 27 Flowering

outside the temperature is dropping these days and the humidity is rising :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes