Best coco/ coco mix for 180 indoor plants, new grow

Hi family! I appreciate all the input on my last post about mites! Now I have another question. I’ve been growing for 12+ years, but just recently started growing commercially. I used to run dwc, a few years back I started using coco so I could educate myself and learn how to properly use it. I always use fox farm happy frog for my clones after the ez cloner. Love it! Then I up pot to 5 gallon and use promix coco and ive had fantastic results. Now that I am growing alot more plants, I need to find out the best, cost effective coco I can get, this being my first commercial grow, I am trying to keep my budget as low as possible, but i also am not one to cut corners to save a buck. I need good stuff. I have perlite, can amend the coco with mycos too, just want to here what you guys think.
This is for indoor, about 7 strains at the moment, with more coming, I have been using advanced connoisseur 2 part grow and 2 part bloom. I add big bud, liquid karma, make a bird poop tea… cal mag… what are your suggestions, and thanks for reading my novel! Have a great week GN!

4 Likes

hi @growgas

I can highly recommend Canna Coco from growershouse.com. Great value for money from a top supplier. I think its best value for money and perlite works wonders with it.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying! Crazy, I bought one of those 40L packs at a growshop for 13 bucks, just to try out. On that site, I can get 10 for 11.25? So I’m going to do that! It’s seems to be less expensive, doesn’t take as much space, and I can add perlite and mycos. Thank you!

2 Likes

Oh, I got the compressed blocks.

2 Likes

Are you equipped to buffer large amounts of coco?

2 Likes