Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Best legit online sites to buy seeds

Just need some help from my new community of people who’s pros and know the inn’s and out’s on the best websites that’s low key and u can buy the seeds

low key… i take it your in prohibition land? Not a big deal if you are … most places will ship stealth. But a couple I can think of is

https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/

3 Likes

I used Seedsman and true north seed bank. Seedsman takes longer but they gave me a crap ton more free seeds. If you’re trying to stay stealthy, most of the good ones offer stealth packages and guaranteed delivery. To go a step further, get a bitcoin wallet and pay with that and get a PO Box. Bitcoin/cryptocurrencies are harder to trace payments and a lot of banks will give you a discount, sometimes even free seeds.

3 Likes

@ dboyreelz313
Seed cellar in jackson michigan has done me right twice now easy transaction and quick to get the seeds. They use cash app super simple.

Just a thought fellas.

RECOMMENDATION #1: GROWERS CHOICE SEEDS

Since they do host the forum. :wink:
:grin::v:

5 Likes

I couldn’t remember the name, that’s why I didn’t answer :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Seedsman.com fast easy a little on the high side as far as price but they’ll actually send your seeds

1 Like

What I’m growin right now growers choice are killing it definitely great f2 f3s. :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

Thank you, @oldguy. I forgot the name as well.

3 Likes