Best money ever spent on grow room supplies

I’m going to have to check in to that. I ended up throwing away two pair of trimmers after my last Harvest because I didn’t want to bother cleaning them. Thank you very much for the tip :wink:

3 Likes

Water filter and continuous water meter

4 Likes

For around $70 there’s the water filter that takes out much of the chemicals. I’ve seen them in a lot of the grow shops. Well at Walmart I found the same thing in the rv department in automotive for $15 i researches both and they do the exact same thing

6 Likes

BasicNearBlackbuck-size_restricted

Welcome to Growers Network @boobsy :grin:

If you need anything at all you can tag anyone by putting the “@” symbol in front of their name like @boobsy :wink:

Happy Growing :seedling:

3 Likes

It’s this what you use? @thewidowwhite

4 Likes

These are drinking water filters designed for RVs.

They are focused on removing things that negatively affect taste and chlorine, but they won’t remove things like calcium and magnesium which add to the total parts per million

They are similar to what @zparkie2 is talking about here

The ones I’ve seen look similar to this and contain a single carbon filter

31UK5WGloQL

culligan-rvf-10_large-1

Once again, it’s all for taste and not growing if it’s a filter like this although it’s still good for quick chlorine removal

4 Likes

Put a kdf filter in there it will take cloramines and heavy metals as well as it is a catalytic filter :wink:

4 Likes

NoNo No NoNo No, that’s bad. I enjoy smoking scissor hash. It’s the Bomb. Smooth, instant, and delicious. Maughahahahaha

6 Likes

Dollar tree sells trimming shears for $1. They’re not great, but you can buy a shitload of them and toss them to side for fresh set. Then peel all the hash off when you’re done.

9 Likes

Scissor hash ruined all other hash for me, it’s just delish!

10 Likes

SeriousBothBronco-size_restricted

Welcome to Growers Network @arkos :grin: We’re glad you are here.

7 Likes

Thank you so much missiles, it’s a pleasure to be here and great to have a supportive community like this.

Look forward to nerding out here :smiley:

9 Likes

Your more than welcome! If you need anything at all just let us know. You can always tag someone by putting the “@” symbol in front of their name like @arkos :grin:

Happy Growing :seedling:

5 Likes

I’m with you at this. Maughahahahaha

5 Likes

Welcome @arkos

4 Likes

@tdubwilly

Thank you so much brother, it’s an honor to meet fellow cannabis lovers and being able to discuss freely what we love to do. These sort of resources are invaluable :partying_face:

7 Likes

Try dry ice hash from live trim talk about terpine retention wow!!! @organicgrower4m have tried yet?

7 Likes

And it’s ready to smoke same day just a cpl hrs on paper to dry enough.

4 Likes

Iv not tried this. But truly interested now. Maughahahahaha. Tell me how do go about with this process. Please

4 Likes

Np easiest highest yeilding best tasting hash ever it’s actually live resin if done properly;)

5 Likes