Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Beths First Grow Journal

It does say spray. It also says water with it. What it didn’t say was sprinkle the soil. I read somewhere (at this point who the hell remembers where) that they sprinkle myco on dirt during transplant. But I couldn’t remember if it was the same kind. Hence my question.

4 Likes

almost everyone I know sprinkles myco at transplant… I am a kelp meal aloe type of guy…

4 Likes

@beths. I’ve sprinkled my soil but it was a different myco product.

This doesn’t have any extras.
I would follow the manufacturers instructions for your product. :v:

6 Likes

but my plants are much bigger when I take them from solo cups… and are use to my abuse of heavy feedings… so @oldguy is probably better to listen too…lol…

3 Likes

I am notorious for NOT doing this…lol…

5 Likes

Mee too :rofl:… Recommended sucks LoL @Ladithief … But I say mix a little in with the media then sprinkle the hole then transplant and nothing but plain PH water for a week… That should dilute it in soil

1 Like

Here are my girls all comfy in their new homes 24 hours after transplant. Even my baby NL has some good new shoots.

Thanks for looking!

7 Likes

Nice job on the transplant @beths! Now get your gear ready, you’re about to embark on the ‘’training journey’’… :rofl:

4 Likes

What gear? Yikes. I have my scrog ready. I have wore. I have huge safety pins. I better do some lst research :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Then you have all the materials you need! You just need a bit of confidence and some reading…
So, here’s a bit of reading :nerd_face:

7 Likes

You go girl !!!

4 Likes

My ladies “hardening off” for the first time. Getting 10 whole minutes of sun.

10 Likes

Looking great @beths looks like u have experience transplanting the babies didn’t notice a thing by the looks of those pics :wink:

7 Likes

@hoppiefrog I followed @oldguy directions to the T. Seems to have all went well.

7 Likes

So I guess now I’m hooked. I have been watching the damn mailbox all day. I have some yummy strains coming. Which one is your favorite?

Blueberry auto
Gorilla glue auto
Blue dream auto
Sweet pure CBD auto
Sweet cheese Fem
Red hot cookies auto
Purple kush fem
White widow fem
Amnesia auto

8 Likes

@beths. They do look tasty. :+1:
Red hot cookies sounds interesting. :thinking:
Nice selection too.
:v:

5 Likes

Looks like a nice spread indeed;) you will have lots of great flavors and effects to work with!

5 Likes

First FIM for the girls and look at my baby NL with all her new little shoots.

6 Likes

Using something like great white is where you would dust the hole before transplant. The product she has comes with raw elements in it and will probably do more harm then good if she just threw it in. Suggested feeding is 1g/gal so if she were to do that it would definitely cause a hiccup. Mix it in your water @beths and it will disperse throughout your medium just fine.

9 Likes

So great to see you around again my friend and tks for the helps;)

8 Likes