Black Chery soda - by charlie seeds

8 Likes

@charlieseeds getting a nice purple-Red color to the flowers on one plant.

10 Likes

Here is an update folks.
Obviously i did zero topping of these ladies i wanted to see there branching and node spacing and general shape or morphology of the plants naturally!

12 Likes

@charlieseeds there looking good. And there in bigger planting bags.

8 Likes

How tall is the plant itself ( not the pot) when you flipped them if you remember?

Marty

7 Likes

Showing and educating a new cannabis promoter about top quality genetics and breeding! Lovely @PreyBird1 . Hope to grow your seeds oneday soon.

7 Likes

Send me an address. I just landed genetics in new zealand, belgium, guam, australia and a lot of other countries. Im down to send whatever you need.

5 Likes

Um i would say maybe 18"-24"? Sorry for slow response been kicken ass at work! Triple bonus this month yes.

5 Likes

man these look stellar! I have these in 3 gallon bags.

Dont mind the dirt on the floor! Poured water to fast and washed the promix onto the floor :man_facepalming:

11 Likes

last night!

11 Likes

@charlieseeds

11 Likes

Those are some phat nugs!

6 Likes

Those are some excellent looking girls you’re growing. Very impressive. One day i would like to try one of your crosses. Just hope I can grow them as awesome as yours. :+1:t5: Much love.

5 Likes

Here is some of the left rear most plant.

8 Likes

Nothing short of amazing. :clap:

3 Likes

Hey Preybird, package arrive safely in Australia. It was delivered to me today.
You’re a very generous man, I thank you very much.

12 Likes

I am so happy to read this!!! Will be in Australia soon, was wondering how to get genetics there…

7 Likes

Nice my man! Glad they arrived safely! I hope the do well for you! Enjoy them on me and the preybird farm.

10 Likes

Hi Monkey, where in Aus are you going to.

7 Likes

Hi @chris66! That will be the Sydney area; North-West - West Sydney.

6 Likes