#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

Thought so doing basicslly same thing with a couple right now to hopefully finish up before i go on vacation. Its going to be damn close. But growing weed helps me with my anxiety issues etc. Knowing whats in it is a big thing for me. Too many pgr’s going into dispo weed you can literslly taste the chemicals. No thank you.

9 Likes

I love growing it has also helped me with my PTSD an anxiety , it’s like taking care of something that provides for you …. A you’re right I hate the chemical tastes I know 100% every last thing that goes into it at home … not at a dispo lol

9 Likes

The plants are looking stellar! Gett8ng some purple now. What temps are you getting down to at night.

8 Likes

Thank you very much! Right around 68 -69 degress

6 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

I’m blessed to say the least I’d like to take a second and thank everyone for following along! It means more than you know and all of your opinions do matter to me! @TechDCo @csrtslammer @PreyBird1 @Dog_Fart1 @papajerry @TheMadFlascher @Slym3r @st0na @sssportsmfg @MrMonkey420 @mudman @happilyretired @bullfrog420 and anyone else that I missed oh so many more projects coming!!

15 Likes

:beers: man i enjoy seeing everyones work. Its helped a lot seeing how everyone does things a little different helps you find what works for you and your situation.

12 Likes

Most welcome brother we are all here to help and share our successes and our failures with one another how we learn as a community and growers

11 Likes

More than welcome bro i have become a better grower watching reading and talking with you and everyone else here this is the best place to be doesn’t matter if your a beginner novice or master grower only forum i am on now apart from a small group of local growers from where i live

11 Likes

Family, its a big family of brothers. We got each others backs. Thanks for the shout out. :raised_hands:

13 Likes

I’ve had those several times….I also noticed that while the flower gets many times the size of normal, mine have never produced much in the way of trichs. I always meant to keep it separate and compare the high against the normal bud from the rest of the same plant, then just forgot lol.

Marty

10 Likes

Man my polyploid made some killer buds. I really enjoyed it! I love the fact my brother who grew professionally in Colorado. Told me to throw it out! I didnt and it made fantastic buds and it was a cool plant i thought. So the fact it was awesome and i didnt listen to him was priceless! He was literally smoking the herb when i showed him the journal! :flushed::flushed::face_with_monocle:

13 Likes

That’s epic!!!

She’s not the prettiest but damn she’s THICKKK

10 Likes

Thats a huge bitch

10 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes