#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

13 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

You gotta loupe? What’s them trikes likes?

10 Likes

They are being chopped tonight I’m sitting about 10% Amber , I have a loupe an digital microscope :microscope:

11 Likes

Hey mate that’s called fasciation.

10 Likes

LOL, Hostile I gotta tell you, I was afraid those poor plants were going to suffer from ‘flash burn’ with all those pictures you took !

I’m delighted at the health, color, and yield on your grow !!!

You deserve having the ‘proud dad’ syndrome !!!

9 Likes

Ah there is worse things to be “fascinated” with lol :joy: an @TheMadFlascher definatley proud dad moment lol but no flash lol

10 Likes

and they are drying , :drum: roll …… first “New Home” grow in the books :books:

12 Likes

Man you have reached the hardest part…you gotta wait again for a little cure. If there in the open air and your humidity is say 30% they will get pretty dry in 2 days your going to have to feel how dry they are as they dry out. You dont want them too dry to fast it can kill your terps a bit. I dry like you do for about 2-days but at a low rh of 25% then i go to a box or container and leave the lid cracked and i go and flip the buds over so they dont compress down.

this also helps all the buds moisture kind of even out then i put in integra packs for the moisture control and saving the terps.

Edit: when i do large runs of flower i have 4 big drying screens for the buds and what i do is lay one screen ove the other making a sandwich of screens and buds in the middle. Then i only have to flip the sandwich over and the buds get flipped/rotated without having to manually do it by hand. Because that hanging basket net thing is a Pia to reach into to flip buds over. I have one and hate it! You may like it ?? It works but…

12 Likes

I thought that was the whole idea behind these mesh towers tbh: not having to flip your buds around…

I’m a slow dryer :grimacing: Trying to reach 10 days or even more, up to 14, for max preservation of the terps and I find it helps. Then at least another 30-day cure…
ATM, I’m experimenting with a, to me, new drying technique with a low RH as well, but minimal/no airflow so the outside of the buds doesn’t dry out as much compared to the inside.

I’m a terp guy, what can I say.

10 growers - 100 different ways, just like beekeepers :wink:

10 Likes

Oh yes I’ve been looking for the snap then I’ll manicure them a little more before they go into jars …. Then I will keep a hygrometer in there with it , 30 days is at minimum while burping along the way of course but yea we are still a little ways out before lift off , it will all pay off by that time I’ll have more girls flowering am flipping on to the next I’ll be running a continuous grow :seedling::potted_plant::books::face_in_clouds:

9 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Well gravity doeant stop so you will have flat buds on one side lol. Youll see especially heavy large buds. Lop side bud ha!

9 Likes

They have arrived

10 Likes

Been a decent day

13 Likes

Man you went with romulan anyways sweet! I tried to text you when he was live the other day and they were giving out discounts. Damn i knew i should have just bought some. But i just dropped like 3k on a new 7,000lb lift for my garage and a used toyota pruis for 2,600 so im outta petty cash for now. And i have 2 buyers for the cars and im gonna make 6k on the cars so ill be ahead 1500 with a new lift so im happy :+1::+1::hugs:

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 nice hustle man

10 Likes

@HostileHippie420 looking damn fine

11 Likes