Blueberry at 7 1/2 feet tall

@MrBlue :bat::poop::exploding_head::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: what can I say lmao

1 Like

Crazy woman :joy: I think your blueberry is different from mine. Was reading on it some more. This blue dream i took down the other day is Sativa dominate energy weed but had blueberry in it. If you press it they say it comes out purple :ok_hand:
Also you ok girl? Your heads crooked, tongue out and eye wondering lol Must be high :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

@MrBlue Blue Dream is one of my favorite day time smokes. Yeah I’m good lol just wish this blueberry would frickin show some change to flower…stressing. my best looking one & it just keeps popping more leaves…ugh!

2 Likes

Awe, it will ours is just now starting have one strain has buds on it for the past month early as heck all the others just starting barely. U have time month and a half you’ll be happy just have to watch the frost had that issue last yr

1 Like

I got them this past winter from old world genetics great plants all five i dropped popped went 2 males and 3 females wont be disappointed

3 Likes

Flower will come soon but your Blueberry is an Oct. end date. 8-10 weeks of flowering. 2nd, 3rd week of Oct. end date would be a good guess. Keep the buds dry and free from damp. Impossible to do outdoors. Air flow, airflow, airflow. Let those buds breath and dry out always. Best one can do up North after September.

4 Likes

@MrBlue ILGM

2 Likes

Alrighty then :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Oh my…that is so beautiful!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @tammydc !

2 Likes

It kinda looks like a Christmas :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

We have signs of flower :blush::blush: finally!!. So happy about that. Had to top her again she was getting over the 6’ fence. I’ve got some cleaning up to do & I keep pinching off leaves for air flow but they just keep growing. Very healthy right now. I’ll post some pics later.

3 Likes

Great to hear @maryjane13 , good luck!

4 Likes

Close to 8 feet.

5 Likes

I love love this plant. I think it would look great with fairy lights!

4 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

@sdoyle looking great! Beautiful Bush. I let mine 6’ then I had to start pulling the branches down it going over my privacy fence lol.:eyes::eye: I really like how the blueberry grows. This my first blueberry & I really like how the flowers are devoping. Can’t wait to try it :partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you maryjane13! This is my first blueberry too. My flowers are growing well also, I should get a good amount off this plant.

4 Likes

6 Likes