Bob, trying this journal thing. Michigan outdoor grow, by a girl!

That’s what’s happening. Growing inside, too. Luckily I can do that.

7 Likes

@bobette yes you can :blush: do some of those females I gave ya. I’ve not had any trouble with that part. My females are females. I’ve been lucky with the regulars given to me. They did turn out to be girls. I’m gonna try another GG4 inside later. This one I cut it wasn’t going to do much. Poor thing went into shock when I moved it outside. 10" tall only got .5 oz from it. The buds look good it’s just really small​:unamused: hopefully the others do ok. Gotta go check them, all this rain & storms we’ve had the last few days I haven’t been able to get out & look at them.

5 Likes

Damn. So sorry. I wish I could send you some of my luck. After all these months of waiting, then with @OlyBoy helping last week, found that I have 8 females and two males (chopped and GONE). But I’m only supposed to have 6 females and so gave two of them to a very good friend. I also shared some of your seeds with her and she is already growing those. She is an amazing gardener, the best I’ve every known, but for once, I can share something new with her.

But I digress … all those months of me searching for balls and pistils. I would have been so sad to have the luck you are having. I’m not sure I can do regulars again. They gave me a lot of grief, waiting for gender. So much love put into our plants … hugs to you, Bobette :green_heart: :seedling: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Well…no words!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Damn @bobette

3 Likes

What plant now bob?

3 Likes

Sorry to see that @bobette .:worried::worried:

5 Likes

Runtz/ Galactic God
Still have 1 more of those.
Correction…White Runtz/Galactic God

3 Likes

See could have turned into pollen woman lol And got into the pollen swappers club and you could have made it 2 members other one is me lol
:rofl:

5 Likes

Now you tell me… lol :rofl::v:

4 Likes

What’s left are looking good.
Even Purple Mexican Heirloom is surprising!

White Runtz/Galactic God is being treated with BBP, Bud Buster Pro. Waiting to see the magic…

Then Runtz! This one is my prize! @PreyBird1

14 Likes

Damn beautiful!
Well done.

4 Likes

Thank you!
I did get clones from 2 of the ones that drown.
But, just can’t seem to grow the glue…:thinking:
Didn’t pop, males, drowned…
Thankful to @MrBlue & Blues genetics, going to try his strain.
Also have 2 of @Hydro 's going. :v::green_heart:
Oh, I still have the stick going out there, too! The rest of the plant drown, but this one branch. That will still be one tasty bud! It one of my favorites, Bruzier :green_heart:

7 Likes

Think it is so cool that you have Blue and Hydro’s going.
This place is so f’N amazing!

5 Likes

Sorry real busy and this days sucking I’m reading but that’s about it today it seems

4 Likes

Wow! Those are looking awesome!!!

2 Likes

Balls! Balls everywhere!!! Are those strains not showing preflowers at 6 weeks or something? Very rare that I come across one that is stubborn and won’t show what it is

3 Likes

@1andonlyredneck did you know that late flowering males lean more towards thc genetics vs fast flowering male plants. Beause if you researched about which is the best hemp and it is the fast flowering males thats have the shortest tightest fibers that make the finest cloth. I actually look for those males. They are called gynoecious and have an extra chromosome that leans towards the female side and if the male shoots pistils here and there occasionally. Then this is what im after. The thc leaning genetic male with an extra female chromsome amazing and very rare!

7 Likes

Ya I have actually heard that, just a lil more surprised to see males these days that don’t show earlier, seems with all the outbreeding and crossing most of the breeders have gone for the traits of showing preflowers within the 4-6 weeks , can save a grower a lot of time and resources knowing well before switching to flower unless desired otherwise

3 Likes

That could save time but the faster boys also lean towards hemp and much less thc. So im actually looking for late males.

5 Likes