Bob, trying this journal thing. Michigan outdoor grow, by a girl!

Prettiest bouquet I ever did see!!

7 Likes

Thank you! :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

What’s going on in the garden…
Acapulco Gold

Monkey Slapz

Bazooka Boss

Lavender

Congo Sherbert

14 Likes

All Looking awesome, I’m liking that monkey slaps, seeing I have seeds to grow. Seeing that your in Michigan, I was wondering if you or anyone else you know have been dealing will Mildew this year? Maybe just the strains I have growing. By looking at these, it doesn’t look like it. It has been rough for me, even spraying with hypochlorous acid.

9 Likes

I use a JMS stylet oil. Pretreat every 14 days or so. They use it on grapes. Works great and you can use up to harvest. Takes care of bugs as well.

11 Likes

Guess i should add too, i also bud wash my outdoor buds. :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for the info. I’ve tried so many things that don’t work. Another one to try. :v:

8 Likes

Pre treating is the way to do it.
Once you get WPM it’s even where you can’t see it and most times CANNOT get rid of it.
I wouldn’t use it for smoke. But, you can cook with it. Heat will kill the spores.
I’ve thrown a whole grow away before because of WPM . It’s very bad to smoke any with it on.

10 Likes

Monkey Slapz the colors are so beautiful! Frosty as can be!

13 Likes

Your grow has been a real pleasure to watch. Already excited to see next years did your AP start budding in time?

9 Likes

Do you mean the Acapulco Gold?

Trying to reveg some cuttings. Put one right in the flowering tent and it took off.
I don’t believe i will have the luck of old man winters freezing Temps not getting to her…:smirk:
But was beautiful to watch grow. An ornamental piece in the garden for sure!

This is the top of that plant…

14 Likes

Looks great Bob!

7 Likes

Oohwee that monkey slapz is looking stellar!. I got a baby monkey slapz going also.

10 Likes

I’ve got a clone as well. Gotta keep it going. No more seeds…:smirk:

11 Likes

Monkey Slapz coming down. Just started trimming this one. It’s a beast!

14 Likes

Now that’s awesome. :beers:

10 Likes

Thank you!
These colors on MS!! Gorgeous!

13 Likes

No thank you for sharing your work. Amazing!

10 Likes

Absolutely!

Goji Crasher in the back

Goji Crasher bud forming…

11 Likes

About a week in?

10 Likes