Bob, trying this journal thing. Michigan outdoor grow, by a girl!

I’ll check it out.

3 Likes

U have clay soil bob?

2 Likes

@Olcoot post office won’t take this says zip code does match up I’ll dm u it closes soon send me info ASAP

1 Like

I do. But where the plants are is an old volleyball court. Filled with sand, about 18 inches, then my soil mix in the holes.

3 Likes

The plant will spring back. This is why I stopped using soil on my indoor grows. Soil can drown plants. Now coco coir or promix-hp can be completely saturated and still contain 20% oxygen. Thats the only reason i dont use soil. Or i would be in soil.

5 Likes

I was the unknowing one
who called it hay
I learn something new
everyday
and that day
it was straw vs hay

I tried to make that look and feel like a poem LOL

6 Likes

You would be surprised by how many DON’T know the difference. Between straw and hay.

Does anyone else have dogs that like to chew on sticks? No matter the dog toys… they like sticks. I don’t like the splintering of the sticks. But, cannibas stalks they love :green_heart: and no splintering!

12 Likes

AWWWWW! they are so cute! my vet told me to give my dog a stick after he ate my recliner.

6 Likes

OMG!!!
what a dog!!
That’s kinda funny!! But, sorry he ate your chair…

4 Likes

Sad to say…I lost 2 of my girls!:sleepy::sob::sob:
They just couldn’t survive the drowning…

Others are looking good . These are being treated with Bud Buster Pro (BBP)
Skygod

White Runtz/Galactic God

Congo/Gelato

12 Likes

I lost 2 as well. I feel your pain.

7 Likes

Gosh, sorry for your loss Bobette, I was really hoping they would pull through for you…let’s hope we can make the most of the survivors!

6 Likes

Damn it. Well shit another outdoor growers nightmare mother nature! Bugs, rain, botrytis, wind, animals, thieves. damn so many variables.

8 Likes

There are for sure.
But the results are so worth it! :green_heart::v:

8 Likes

@bobette which 2 did you loose? Are you really, really bummed?
I think I know of something that might maybe make you feel better…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

GG#4 and Bermuda punch are the two I lost…:roll_eyes: yes really bummed…
Do you know how many times I have tried to get a GG?? WTH!!!
But, now I can stay within my numbers and try a few new ones inside!!
Wishing the rain would STOP already!! :cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_lightning:

7 Likes

@bobette maybe you would consider building a hoop house frame around that area for the purpose of rain protection plastic like 6mil thick. Made out of fence toprail? Buy a bender here.
A fun site used when i built my hoophouse.

10 Likes

Mine does now and again but he’s more into eating and chewing on rocks 🪨 lol

4 Likes

@bobette I am sorry you lost those. It’s so disappointing after working on them and watching them grow. BUT, I do have some seeds set aside for you that I can bring out next week​:blush: feminized Wedding Cake & Blue Dream ( not autos). I can check & see if I have any GG#4 left I’m not sure I do. If interested, I have started a clone of Blue Genius for you too. We’ll see how she does by next week. Stay well & see you soon​:star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ps hope that makes your day better :wink:

5 Likes

@bobette that sucks. I was wondering, if you started a plant in a fabric pot then cut bottom out and set it on earth. The roots would be in ground, but would the fabric bag give enough oxygen to limp it through times like these? Sorry, I waked and baked this morning. Its Friday!

5 Likes