Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

Wasps are the gentlest of the bees I have that same species all in my lettuce and radishes outside hunting for catapillers on the leaves. We leave each other alone great for the garden.

Marty

8 Likes

Don’t know how you manage that, I have one tent and my electric is $150 a month, but that is everything the whole house. But really the house itself other than the furnace blower is pretty damn green. I have had my house converted to all LED lights for years now, at 4-7 watts apice they don’t add much to the electric bill. And I have a gas furnace and water heater. Gas stove. The only lights I run for a long stretch is the two porch lights on the front and back of the house stay on all night, but are only 7 watts, and they have the photo eyes so they shut off during the day.

Marty

5 Likes

My calculator and me were buddies for 6 months. I did some serious number ce8mching and choosing equipment that is less wattage. Its was a long process and took me months but its working out well so far. Inalso make sure if it not being used its un-plugged because items plugged in still use power.

5 Likes

Missed the weekend update, what can I say, gotta make hay while the sun shines :grin:

Did some defol on the autos in the hydro. Want to get enough light into the plants but not remove as much as I usually do. Thought it was just me but, after talking to @repins12 seems I’m not the only one, there are never ending leaves.
At this point, I’m just trying to keep the foliage below the tops and will most likely do a 2 part harvest.

Arachnid Pie

Cuomo’s Arachnid Diesel

Cobwebs Resting Place

Border Jumper is a stinky beast

These autos have been a pleasure so far. Appreciate what ya got here Gary.

The cross i made just chugging along. Found another fem and two males it looks like. Looking pretty good for vegging plants I guess.

Basement grow, everything in flower. Exciting times right now. Love watching bud development.

V-1

Crasher toyz

These plants are kinda cool. Maybe its happened before and I never noticed, as the plants mature the leaves are changing.
2 leaves from the same plant. Second pic is what they mature to look like. Never noticed leaf change before.

10 Likes

Have you tried any of the bubblegum crosses yet? I planted white widow crosses and bubblegum crosses at the same time. the white widow crosses i’ve been flowering for almost 2 weeks and the bubble gums or a good 20 to 30% larger and not showing sex yet, well I did see two pistols on one today. It looks like the bubble gums are gonna run quite a bit longer than the white widows. :man_shrugging:
I haven’t done too much with auto flowers. I’ve grown some but didn’t really pay attention. On my last indoor grow I grew a couple and one of them was done from dropping seed to harvest in 67 days. That one was fast but very small. These bubblegum crosses are going to have some weight. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Yeah, I only did the ww crosses for a bud run. Didnt want to mess with culling males. The Bubblegum are all regs, correct?.
Picked out a couple of the BG crosses to run outside, but havnt cracked any yet. Hard to tell in the pics, the ww crosses are pretty big and bushy. Probably just the hydro but maybe not. Got one of the Arachnid Pie in coco. She was keeping up with the photos for a bit. Good stought branching, and pretty large for indoor autos. Definitely will be running the bg in hydro next.

12 Likes

When you do the bubblegum in the Hydro are you gonna start them and then send Samples to Farmer Freeman to get the sex or are you gonna start a few outside sex them and then run clones inside?

5 Likes

No, I’ll be culling males for that one. Not interested in cloning autos. That sounds like a recipe for disappointment :grin:

6 Likes

Yeah I don’t know where that came from we were talking about auto flowers. :man_shrugging:😶‍🌫😶‍🌫😶‍🌫 :grimacing:

4 Likes

except for the ISK, the autos i just started are some of the bubblebum crosses. They are all vigorous growers!

It is cool watching the leaves change from this…

to this…

12 Likes

So it ain’t just me, thought I was just high :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

You got me there to. Rolling another. Lovely growing BTW.

5 Likes

Yep, I use the liquid form citric acid. Works great, stores indefinitely.

4 Likes

Was there something wrong with my post at number 984 or 985. I noticed that it was edited and just wanted to make sure that I hadn’t done something wrong, if I did, please let me know what it was. Thanks :v:t4:

4 Likes

@repins12
Your good Gary. The post just wasn’t complete or something like that in the computer was freaking out. Chris just re-download it the article for you and it’s complete form. Nothing wrong my friend. :v:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

Baby bud photo dump :grin: hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend…

8 Likes

Baby bud doo, doo do duda do, momma bud doo, doo duda do :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4:

8 Likes

Last 7 pics are yours…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks brother. Just wanted to make sure that I hadn’t unknowingly done something that offended anyone. I had some issues on another forum and something, that I posted on 5 other forums, evidently offended someone, while I heard nothing about offending anyone on the other 5 forums and evidently, it raised to enough of a reason to suspend me. Go figure. As soon as I saw that it was flagged, I deleted it. Someone has been gunning for me for the last couple of months there anyhow and I was actually trying to be good. WTF. It is what it is, their loss, not mine. I’m a little disappointed, with that forum, most claimed to be the adults of their sister forum, turns out, a lot of them seemed like kindergartener’s. Actually, I saw it coming. Had issues, ever since I was invited over there. Makes me leery to accept any invites, from anyone to a new forum. I liked the old days when people were not a bunch of over sensitive p*ssies. Sorry Bow, I’ll get off, my soapbox. Didn’t mean to clog up your journal :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop: :v:t4:

7 Likes

Pulled some of the large fans from the GDP x PPP

4 Likes