BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

LMFAO, I’m just looking for the loop hole that will give me a tax break for switching to LED…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

You and me both brother :+1::v:

5 Likes
4 Likes

cant you smell that smell !

1 Like

Enjoying the plays list a bit today. Hope all had a great day.

4 Likes

Was out giving a few ladies some feed this morning.
All the outdoor plants in full on pre flower. They better hurry up :grin: actually they are all looking pretty good but one. My zkittlez is just loaded with bus sites but has been attacked by some fungus. Looking like black spot. She will get a fungicide tonight. If it doesn’t improve she will come down as to try and not spread it to others. Could be to late so actually they will all get treated incase.

Found this guy on guard duty in on of the wife’s autos. Just a reminder her 2 plants are autos sour diesel and bubble gum i think. They are pretty impressive seeing how she has a hard time keeping house plants alive. Measurements on her 2 are from the soil.

Found this guy too warding off evil in my banana kush

Starting to think these tops are going to be ridiculous courtesy of @TheMadFlascher and BBP pics kinda suck but a quick zoom in says they are going to be stacked.
Jack Herer

Chemdog

Zkittlez

Banana kush

Bag seed

Cherry cake

Runtz

Apes in space

Apologies, didnt realize the background at the time and Winnie just ain’t shy about it😁

12 Likes

LOL, hey ya can’t hold what you don’t have in your hands!!!

6 Likes

Outmotherfreakinstanding :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Stoner thought of the day.
If the sun is in space and there is light on earth, why is there no light in space?

4 Likes

LOL Duuuuude! Light travels THROUGH space but because it is a vacuum there is nothing there to reflect the light…remember we only see REFLECTED light! Any satellite in space appears lit up because …yup you guessed it…it’s reflecting the light !!!
Didn’t want you fallin down that worm hole this morning Bow!

6 Likes

Flasch… you beat me to it…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Hey @bow4buck I need some of the stuff your smoking

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy: Ok, read that some place this morning and got a good laugh. Then I thought "I know 2 places to post this where others might get a chuckle. Between 2 forums 3 people seen the need to educate me. You are much appreciated but it was a joke.

I thought I commented the other day about a stoner thought. If I light my lighter my lighter gets lighter until in wont light. Along the same lines…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

I remember that
:joy:

3 Likes

Here’s a good one ya might appreciate. So put up a couple pics the other day of the autos my wife is growing. The same day, I told her it is starting to pre flower she should do some defoliating. I plucked a couple fam leaves to show her what I do.
Had some plants to pit up that we were selling (not weed). Swear I was only absent for 30-40 minutes. This is the plant before.

I co.e around the corner of the house and see this.
Didn’t even think you.could strip a plant that fast. :grin::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

It’s OK, it’ll grow more leaves they just won’t be as big.:+1:t3:

4 Likes

yup bow, you illuminated all us wise asses out here for what we are!!!

5 Likes

LOL, now THAT IS A GOOD WOMAN …Does exactly what she’s told and does it QUICKLY!!!

(although I must question her taste in tomatoes!!)

5 Likes

Its all good my friend. The wife tells me all the time I’m the only one that finds some shit funny.
Now while im not dumb enough to think its just dark in space I am dumb enough to think everyone else thinks like me😁

4 Likes

Do you always top your autos? And I’ve heard that autos should go in the final container from the beginning. Newb, haven’t grown yet so I’m all questions right now lol

4 Likes