BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

Hmmmmm…I’m highly suspicious that @repins12 may be guilty of ‘influencing’ Bow with all this HYDRO talk…
Well, you’ve released the Kraken…and another ‘victim’ has fallen under your influence…
I DO HOPE you’re proud of yourself!!!
:stuck_out_tongue: :yum: :innocent:

7 Likes

Yeah. I can’t lie, to y’all but, he did all the work. Gotta give credit, where credit is due.
We were working on this project, for a bit, it took a bit of convincing. I think after his visit to my house, he was hooked :v:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

5 Likes

That visit got me motivated to get the leaks fixed…:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

Honestly, been envious of @repins12 trees for awhile, and a couple growing the same way. Thought maybe I could accomplish so.e goals I need to meet. This has been a match made in heaven. I honestly.dont know why I’m still in any medium at all at this point.
I’m no where Gary’s length of time but, have not done a res change the entire grow. Sorry folks, if you’re changing that res every week or so, you just making the nute man rich. I just marked a full line inside the res, when it gets low, I add nutes PHed between 5.8 and 6.2. I’ve been shifting the ph to higher side during flower. Has been a beautiful grow.
Damn, I’m high and rambling, I think…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Naw man, You’re preachin Gospel!!

8 Likes

Potted up some clones today. I’m Sure they look a bit rough due to dry conditions. Flowering the hydro in the same room and keeping RH lower for flowers, not clones. Potted up the other 8 last week, they were ready way sooner than these but 100% rooted on them all.

The 4 without tags are an exceptional male i wanted to keep for a BX. Great plant structure on him. Nice and thick with some exceptional branching for what im looking for. Wasn’t ready for a male when I found him, so took clones. He’s dead now but looked real good when he was still kicking.

9 Likes

Ok, thought we would make it to the weekend but, started taking down the hydro plants this morning.
Funny note: upstairs for some reason gets a good amount of stink bugs in the spring. They seem to love weed. I just pick them off and disposal follows. For some reason, the ones I’ve found on the Border Jumper strain are always dead when I find them. No other plants kill them it seems. Kinda scared to smoke this stuff :grimacing: :grin:

9 Likes

It’s good to get rid of those fuckers ASAP!!! They can completely ruin your bud. I mean, they don’t really harm it, but their STINK can be all over it making it very unappetizing to consume. :face_vomiting: Terpeneprofile will be like: stinkbug.

Maybe they can’t handle your buds’ potency :+1: :+1: :grinning: Amateurs

6 Likes

Border Jumper is down. Got about 1/4 of a lowes paper yard bag of bud off her. Ill get dry weight in a week or so.

Arachnid Pie is next

9 Likes

Yeah they dont ever do much damage to the plant at all (sap suckers). For the most part they are in the room and i get rid of them.
Eventually a few get in the tents and get high till they die i guess. Wondering if i can handle the potency of bud that can be used as an insecticide :grin::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Jeez, I’ve seen some strains describe their terpene smell as rotting meat, rotting fruit…Yeah no, I’ll pass.

4 Likes

Keep on moving then. Ill never tell ya my grows are perfect, but they dont smell like stink bugs. I have some ways to go before i become an elite grower like so many here. God forbid…

7 Likes

NO no, I wasn’t insulting you. I would just vacuum them off personally.
I mean reading through strain descriptions, I see them that have the nastiest unpalatable descriptions that don’t seem like selling points unless the buyer is a cat.

I have one going now that smelled a like stomach bile/vomity mid flower, I was like Phuk me what is this mess, I hate goin in this tent to check on her, but now late flower its like lime fuely skunky.

5 Likes

Yeppers, have to admit, i read that wrong and im pretty f’d up off some awesome trimmers hash at the moment.

My bad, apologies :pray:

8 Likes

intesting. the stink bugs here (and there’s no f-ing shortage of them) just ignore my plants.

of course ‘stink bug terp profile’ was the first thing everyone thought of… lol

heeeck yeah! (my last harvest from last summer was very much like that…woooo-weee!!!)

5 Likes

Started taking down the Cuomo’s Arachnid Diesel today. First 5gal bucket almost full.

Still got this left to go on her

Maybe 2-3 5gal buckets total. :grin: measuring by the bucket, cool :sunglasses:
Got about the same amount off the Arachnid Pie as the border Jumper, this one by far will be the biggest yeilder.

9 Likes

Nice!

I’m finally enjoying some of mine from last night. whooo… I can’t type too good :evergreen_tree: :fire: :dash: :face_in_clouds:

6 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother. I hate to keep saying this but, I told you so :wink: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Gary

4 Likes