Brand new saying hello

I look forward to interacting with everyone. Hello from the great state of Michigan.

18 Likes

Hi @totallyhappy420 Welcome to the network, enjoy !!

9 Likes

Welcome to this wonderful place Mister Happy! And greetings from Quebec!

8 Likes

Hello and welcome theres ppl here to help you with almost anything you will need help with dont hesitate to ask;)

7 Likes

I am newish… and just realized I didn’t introduce myself… Hi from the Empire State

11 Likes

Yeppers, Empire here also

Pop or Soda

6 Likes

Welcome! What part of MI are you from? Spent my 1st 25 years there!

6 Likes

Soda… and is it pop or soda

5 Likes

Ah you live over there :wink:

It’s pop here :slight_smile: Suburbs of Buffalo, NY

6 Likes

Used to be pop, then I moved south where everything is a “coke” and now it’s soda.

5 Likes

Yellow. Cali here

6 Likes

I am in the capital district

5 Likes

Yeah the south was weird when I was in the Army i spent time in Ga and i have said i will take a coke and they asked what kind

5 Likes

I was going to say Syracuse east :wink:

5 Likes

I live in Southwest Michigan, I love it here. Been here on and off my whole life.

5 Likes

Cool I’m from near Grand Rapids. Pry not too far from where you are.

7 Likes

Ha we just say soda or soda pop.
Welcome @docee

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum from Central Cali! I’ve been on a few months now and it’s been great to have some good knowledgeable folks around. Best forum ever. It’s called a soda over here. Only creepy weirdos say pop :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Welcome from west coast Southern California @totallyhappy420 your with some cool people her on GN… We just call it by its name here coke, diet Coke, sprite, Dr pepper, Pepsi etc LOL

4 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is David and I’m originally from Nashville Tn, but I moved to Las Vegas to learn cultivation and the best methods on starting my own. If anyone could provide me with some help I would love it. Thanks!

9 Likes