Breeding adventures

So here are a few silver toof pie that I’ve been breeding for a bit now.20201010_124148|375x500

3 Likes

This is my auto gorilla I call silverback this is currently @ f3 going to f4 now

3 Likes

This is double grape x silverback f2 another breeding project I’m also a member of autoflower network and have been for awhile now and lurked for years before posting lol but I figure it’s time to branch out from my home @ afn. 20200929_085849|375x500

5 Likes

Welcome fitz. Glad your here

3 Likes

Thanks bud much appreciated hope to see you and many more on the forums hoping this place is similar to afn we the great vibes so far it’s great.

1 Like

Here are some pics first 2 are pineapple crack f3 then not in any order is stilton special x 3bears og x silverback back crossed too stilton special, silverback and American pie x blue toof x silverback and my grapefruit

1 Like

Hi @fitzy

Welcome to GN and great to see you on the adventure/journey of growing and breeding. May I ask why you planting two seedlings in one pot? Some of the pictures showing signs of problems and your soil is caking ( dry ). Not being rude, just some constructive criticism. Wishing you the best here, we all here to learn and grow.

3 Likes

Most are being grown in 1gal pots so sometimes they dry out a bit also the are bottom watered and being stress tested 90+ degree then lows of 60 high ppm feeds now feed ect these will be grown by all types of people so looking for easy growing well structured plants also I pot 2 or 3 per pot to see wats wat sorta speak then chop wat I don’t like ect makes things easier also this is a full stealth setup meaning I can’t tend to it quite the way I want so working within a small set of parameters stealth from even roommates is priority 1 bc as they say loose lips sink ships ect hoping to get moved soon so I can continue like I was before my dad got sick passed away and ive been helping my mom ect so living situation not good for growing @ all summer I saw 95+ degrees and 80% humidity which impacted yield but no mold mildew ect so can’t complain could be buying expensive bud @ dispensery that even friends prefer mine so it’s not perfect but works much better than I thought the below pics are dinafem gorilla grown this summer

![20200819_103721|375x500](upload://traWpDQO obviously this needed no stress test ect and was grown as normal as my situation let’s me.
wvSqL3gKpzYehOy8Y.jpeg) thanks though and I welcome any constructive criticism for sure and would appreciate any advice weather I can do it currently or not

2 Likes

Here is a blue dream photo and doing well no issues from her

3 Likes

Good man to help your mom out, great man!!! I am sorry to hear about your father, must be tough and hope both your situation gets better.

“Loose lips sink ships”, you are a wise man.

Some other advice, if you dont mind, is get rid of the decaying leaves from the soil and the plants. Just brings trouble. Ah so you are stress testing, that is great to check the stability of your genetics. Good growing bud and hope to see more of your work on here.

2 Likes

The leaves actually are being ate buy worms centipedes ect it’s a living soil so I use it as a judge I use dry amendments topdressed and water in then after that goes back to dunk method for watering. I definitely appreciate all insights ect just no I’m a minimalist as far as growing goes. Also old how good a 1gal pot should produce but but I get 2oz min per 1gal and up to 4oz so if I could consistently get the 4 I would but depends on involvement lol and again thanks it’s always hard loosing a loved one but he’s the 1 that pushed me into coming out and showing wat I’m doing aswell as help others I think that’s the best

1 Like