Bud washing, a clear difference

Recently on my last grow, I heard about bud washing. Being extremely skeptical, I did some research and decided to give it a shot. I started with one five gallon bucket with three gallons of water and 10 ml of 38% hydrogen peroxide. The second bucket with the same amount of water, one cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice (strained) and one cup of baking soda. The third bucket with straight water. All the buckets at room temp. I decided to take my white widow after trim and wash half of it and let the other half dry regular. That was extremely surprised with the results not only did the buds flavors come through much better but it was less harsh. It also took less time to cure. I am bud washing for life now. I have yet to see any negative effects. It also decreases the amount of debris, mold and dead insects that might be in the bud. Highly recommended, everybody should try it

12 Likes

Are you agitating the flower in the water or just dunking in and out of each bucket?
Then letting drip dry and on to curing?

2 Likes

Basically dunking in each bucket in sloshing it around for approximately 15 to 30 seconds, letting it drip most of the liquid out before going to the next one

2 Likes

There’s a cool vid on you tube from Jorge Cervantes on it. :+1:
Very descriptive. :v:
Sorry. Don’t know how to link. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

This one?

6 Likes

Yup. That’s it. :+1:
Thanks brother. :wink::v:

2 Likes

Wow im gonna try bud washing a couple colas and see what happens.

2 Likes

Heres a video I made on the subject:

4 Likes

I have started doing this method of Jorge Cervantes. It helped me safe a Hash plant that revegged and then flowered out. Had some PM and Bud rot problems due to the rain and cold weather. So I wasn’t going to lose the plant after waiting so long for it to finish. So I washed it the way Jorge showed. I’m glad I’ve watched his video. Learned me something new and it improves my final product.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

This guy is a cannabis genius I just subscribed to his channel lots of info and tutorials

1 Like