Bugs šŸœ ffs shiny leaves?

Also clean ur room well to kill strays throw out the vacuum bag after cleaning around seams and baseboards.

3 Likes

ā€œThey are common for indoor growers. More often then not. We bring them into our grow. Sometimes they just find their way in.ā€
Definitely best to take a shower before u enter room.put on a tyvec suit that just came out of dryer to prevent contamination of all types use gloves and a mask to extra safe;)

3 Likes

https://www.naturalinsectcontrol.com/

Great place for beneficial bugs, not sure if they ship to US tho. Iā€™ve used them many times, great to deal with

Packee

1 Like

Check out anitas bio control mtl.ca. she has everything and the bugs come in amazing shape and always extra :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately no bugs get shipped across boarders i believe

1 Like

Captain dead bug sent these things into another dimension

1 Like

@fusiondesigner good news

Cheers

Packee

1 Like

Really? I know it works, but damn. Thatā€™s a hassle!!!

3 Likes

Neem oil spray can be applied until 3 weeks of 12/12ā€¦
Or get some ladybugs from Amazon!!

1 Like

Try azamax instead itā€™s neem seed extract way more effective and less stank

4 Likes

I heard they donā€™t eat thrips but cucumeris do.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen them eat enormous amounts of aphidsā€¦but not sure about Thrips. They love to eat a lot thatā€™s for sure!
Otherwise you can get a praying mantis from what I heard from an old friend.

4 Likes

Shiny spots on top of the leaves usually indicate Aphids that are secreting honeydew on the leaves below them.
Your bug looks like a Thrip.
Either way you can kill them in flower with Suffoil-X alternated every 3 days with AzaSol which is a powdered Azadiractin. Both of those are good to use right to the end of flower.

DONā€™T USE SPINOSAD PRODUCTS ON CANNABIS. I donā€™t know the details of why but itā€™s banned on Cannabis here in Oregon - and there are other things that work anyway.

2 Likes

Itā€™s banned because it kills bees when sprayed outside;)

4 Likes

I donā€™t use it and now Iā€™m glad I donā€™t!

1 Like

Hmm ok I will check these products I wanted to build some resistance to any pests using azamax but canā€™t find it in Canada. Spinosad is supposed to be for organic crops and can be used almost to harvest of crops like tomatoes :tomato: I used it on leaves and it sent the thrips to fackinā€™ Mars. :joy:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the scoop on Spinosadā€¦

EPA has established health-based levels of Spinosad that are allowed on food products.

However, these ā€œtolerances,ā€ as they are called, have not been developed for cannabis and assume that the product will be swallowed as opposed to smoked.

Your stomach is very well suited to breaking down, ā€œdigestingā€ all sorts of things.
You lungs are not evolved for that purpose. Your lungs simply absorb things directly into your bloodstream. This makes smoking, and Eating, extremely different.

3 Likes

What about the other stuff you mentioned?

2 Likes

Hmm interesting , health Canada only has it listed as dangerous to bees I believe. But California at least has higher standards than health Canada.now I thought azamax was toxic if used on flowers. I may be wrong but donā€™t both have a less than 45 day breakdown?

2 Likes

Seems alright to me:

The active ingredient is derived from a naturally occurring soil dwelling bacterium called Saccharopolyspora spinosa, a rare actinomycete reportedly collected from soil in an abandoned rum distillery on a Caribbean Island in 1982 by a scientist on vacation.

1 Like