California coastal grow

Hi everyone! I’m happy to be here and have already learned quite a bit after doing some reading.

I’ve got a 4 x 2 grow tent and a spider farmer 1000 led light. 3 plants going right now in fox farm soil all grown from seeds that I collected, so unknown genetics. They’re all over 3 months old and I plan to switch them to 12/12 pretty soon. The hanging light is an extra full spectrum led bulb I had used to veg these ladies before I got the tent. Need some advice on nutrients moving forward…

Here’s a picture to get things started. :v:t4:

7 Likes

Bag seed, you hit some luck. That middle one looks like a fat indica, while left and right nice hybrids. Just looking great and hoping they all turn female when you flip. Good growing, keep it up.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure all 3 are female. When I get home I’ll post some pics and maybe we can confirm this

Ok here’s some close ups. All the pics are from up near where I topped the plants. What do we think?

From left to right, number 1 2 and 3

Plant 1

Plant 2 ( the indica )

Plant 3 ( this plant was started after the first 2 so little behind )

2 Likes

Yep there females.

1 Like

Speaking of bag seed I have these purple punch seeds for the next grow.

Bag even came with a test label showing good %s

Flowers were very nice I look forward to popping these :grin:

1 Like

This is that purple punch :boxing_glove:

Nice dense nugs

2 Likes

Dude this is crazy I have a friend in town named Maz who Grows haha

1 Like

Update on the grow:

Feeling very proud of myself right now. Just successfully completed my first high stress training on my plants, thanks to all that I’ve learned on here.

The room in my tent was becoming an issue and this just bought me another foot or so back for now.

2 Likes

It’s so hard to hurt your babies! I hope they recover! :grimacing:

Looking good @Maz! Don’t stress on hurting your ladies with HST. I’m really rough with my ladies throughout their life and always HST all my branches. Never had any issues my past 3 grows since I started doing that.

1 Like

Yes supercropping can be tough but it must be done. Ive snapped branches taped them back together. Those will be fine in 24hrs watch.

1 Like

Just checked… they’re already recovering. :muscle:t4:

Tomorrow will be 1 week into flower

2 Likes

1 Like

Two weeks into flower. What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Perfect and ready to stretch

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 @scotty17 gonna be starting the bloom nutes tomorrow. Should I get some cal mag too? I haven’t used any so far. Anything else they need? There’s a ton of things out there…I’m open to suggestions.

1 Like

I don’t know what I’m doing :joy:

1 Like

@maz just ease them into flower with nutes slowly decrease veg feed to flower feed… Light schedule is an important factor too in the transition mode… You’re doing fantastic… Just look at what your feeding and go by recommended if you want to add supplements just look at the ratio… usually the base will have alot of what you need