Call of duty anyone?

Call of duty war zone anyone play and talk about plants add up just bluff on Xbox and send message

I play call of duty warzone on PC though - bluntjitsu#1459. Feel free to friend me if you want to game and talk about growing. I’ve been growing for about 5 years. Instagram - Artsy_grower

For sure bro send u friends request rn

Won’t let me add try adding me just_bluff no numbers or #

I just sent you a friend request. The gamer tag I gave you is a battle net ID. I think you need to switch what type of account it is to send the request.

1 Like

Ohh dude, i already forgot about warzone. Since i started to work i forgot about gaming. However i really liked the last call of duty modern warfare and the warzone is just outstanding. Liked it way more than the pubg to be honest. I don’t only understand one thing. I was playing a search and destroy in the multiplayer, and my pc started to have some laggs. However it didn’t have to, it appeared that there was a problem with the server. That is probably the only thing i do not like about this game, the stupid servers. They need a server hosting service like ggservers.com. Maybe the issue is already fixed, as i haven’t played for a while, i guess today i will get a great game.

2 Likes

I am very curious if you still play Call of Duty. Found it very addictive. Since all the covid thing started i’ve been playing video games so much, sometimes i would find myself playing at 3-4am without even noticing how late it was. I loved playing UNO with my friends a lot and now i found out there is a video version of this game on gamerdam. I really really enjoy it, it brigs me back to those old happy days when we travelled a lot, had lots of friends over (without someone asking “would you like me to wear a mask?”) :roll_eyes:

1 Like

How did you find this thread! I’ve never seen this one lol.

4 Likes

no idea, i think it was in “suggested topics”. but funny enough, cause i just had a discussion about Call of duty few hours ago with my friend

3 Likes

I’m average at best but anyone can hit me up sometime if ya like. Same name as here…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes
I didn't have time to start downloading the game, and I have to say right away... I was surprised. The weight of the game is astounding - more than 100 gigabytes. Well, I think there must be a lot of maps. And that's always good. A game like Apex Legends like all good, but on the same map, just get bored. In fact, this is the main reason why I'm trying something new in this genre. So, downloading and installing the game, I was surprised to find that there is only one map, even on https://minecraft.buzz/ there are more. And I cannot say that it's huge. No, more like a little cramped, as it seemed to me, for 150 players. Although, that figure is suspicious.
1 Like

Which is why I needed 2tb minimum in my new pc lmao.

1 Like

I’m buying a new PC, my last PC, for STALKER 2, providing Russia doesn’t invade Ukraine and delay the release further.

That sounds cold. I don’t want war to break out for more reasons than just a video game.

5 Likes

For a while, I was addicted to the call of duty. I played it every day, and nothing else interested me. Later I realized that this game was bad for my morale. I had to give it up, and I got rid of anxiety over time. Now my maximum is Minecraft. Sure, it’s not as breathtaking, but it’s not bad either. I like it best minecraft pixelmon servers. It seems that it is more interesting than the other modes. Are there any other fans of Minecraft? We could play as a team.

4 Likes

I gave up gaming when an 11 year old beat me at starcraft twice in a row. I then threw my anger in when the Lord of the rings game was released, spent 2 hours playing the demo version in a computer shop, bought the game only realising that my pc was not up to scratch to run the silly game. I am glad I never got hooked on CoD. Nerds.

4 Likes

Welcome to Everquest!
LOADING…PLEASE WAIT.

4 Likes

You have a Switch?

2 Likes