Can someone identify what this is on my plant

Can someone identify what this is on my plant. Am using fox farm soil but I wasn’t checking the ph and the water. Do y’all think is from a lockout or could it be genetics. This is a gelato strain and when I check others they all start turning yellow. (Can someone identify what this is on my plant)

Doesn’t look bad. Soil looks hydrated but my guess, under watering?
Have fun and welcome to the network.

1 Like

I think you may have deficiencies ramping up there. The die-off low on the plant is concerning and the ends up top are going yellow. If you are not fixing your PH, you might have nutrient lockout occurring. Additionally, the nutrients built-in to Fox Farm soil gets used up in a few short weeks, so you should be supplementing if you haven’t yet. No matter what you do, you need to have the water in the right PH range or all sorts of weird stuff happens. And not too much water. Only water when the surface soil is dry about two centimeters down.

3 Likes

@reciperee18, welcome to GN. Dont stress. Those are the older leaves, cotyledons, that usually die off after a couple weeks. I would pull carefully clip them off. However I do some yellowing on your first true leaves as @Arbitrode, you might have spotted early signs nutrient lockout. Great advice @Arbitrode. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it