Can you help me?

Can anyone tell me what this might be? Im starting to see it on all my seedlings now? Any ideas? Thanks

1 Like

Can you show some pics from the top? Are the newest leaves having spots near the tips, between the veins?

1 Like

Sure. Here is a pic

looking down at the plant

1 Like

Looks like the it might of had a bit of a calcium deficiency earlier, but it’s recovering well. The tips of the serrations are looking bit brown/white - those are the early signs. I think you’re in good shape now.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I use RO water and Jacks nutes almost since they sprouted. They looked awesome until the last 3 days ago when I noticed the leaf damage. Now this morning the leaves are curling down.

I run Jack’s as well. A little Cal/mag to bring the RO water up to 200ppm before adding the nutrients helps a lot. Could also make your ratio of Cal-Nit a bit higher than the part A. How’s your pH? With RO mine always swings quite a bit, so I started to add a bit of tap water to buffer pH.

Ok think I found the problem! I kept checking my PH and everything seemed ok. I then tried to calibrate the ph pen and I couldn’t get it to work so I went and got a new ph pen. I then checked my levels and it was way off. So no doubt it was a nute lock. Plants watered today with Jacks and a proper PH. Should see results pretty quick!
devjyarn thank you for all your help. Much appreciated.