Can you please share your off grid life, advice

Hey. I just wanted to share an update. I’m working with some people who are willing to put up some resources for my transition to farm life/off grid life. I’m a little nervous. But I’m also super ready. My brother’s work schedule is weird, and I figure I’m gonna be living with him, why not reach out to the community and get some feedback and tips, I could hit up youtube and I will, but I’d like to hear from you guys. It goes as, a flat level piece of land, open, I have a tent and most of the supplies I need, besides actually living out the experience, what’s next? They’re okay with me waiting for the seeds to show up. Then it’s off to the farm. In the meantime I will build up my supplies and then head out there. Please share with me your experience or tips and advice in any capacity. Thank you for your time, Nathaniel Turner

4 Likes

So you say tent… are you growing indoor or outdoor and what are the number of plants you are wanting to grow… I did 15 of 15 different strains ( I highly do not suggest so many strains) in my yard last year and my property is 55’x110’…lol… more information and we can get you hitting the ground running…

3 Likes

Cool. Thank you for that. I’m taking my brother’s lead and his guidance, but I wanted to get some ideas developing in my brain, I will have my own plot to work, like I said, under his direction, so I don’t want to go too deep, but I have acquired a clearer picture and plan. I can see myself doing it now.

3 Likes