Can you really die, overdose on cannabis?! Is the coroner wrong?

That is great information to know, thank you so much!

@blackthumbbetty, you would think if doctors and coroners know that Ethelyene Glycol and other chemicals are hard to detect, you would think they would search for those things, huh?

1 Like

If it’s not on the typical chem panel, they probably wouldn’t even think of it, unless it was unmistakably implicated. At least that’s my thinking with bureaucrats. All people see is THE DEMON WEED. Boom, there’s your culprit, clearly. No need to look farther.

Not saying it doesn’t have its cons, but yeah.

3 Likes

Puff puff pass, y’all.

3 Likes

See CDC and popular press articles, this could be relevant:
[Vitamin E Suspected In Serious Lung Problems Among People Who Vaped Cannabis : Shots - Health News : NPR](http://NPR: CDC says Vitamin E oils may be culprit in deadly “vaping disease” )

2 Likes

Possibly… vitamins are a necessity… but vaping them… who knows… eat them… rub them… why smoke or vape them…

1 Like

Great question, does anyone know why these carrier oils are necessary for vape cartridges to function? Dry herb vaporizers seem to work just fine without them. Are cartridges the American cheese of cannabis? Are these headlines as terrible for the cannabis industry as it seems?

2 Likes

It is a different style of vaping… they aren’t but I like them and I won’t consume in a year what some people vape and blow out their car window in one puff…

1 Like

No way! Not on straight Cannabis alone. If Cannabis killed, just think how many thousands would already be dead. These situations where people are dying are always when there is a combination of drugs along with the cannabis. THC is not addictive IMO…not saying that you might not miss it for a few days once stopping, but compared to the addictive properties of drugs such as heroin, meth, cocaine, etc., it doesn’t compare. No cramps, sickness, etc., like with all the other stuff we see out there now. I get so sick of hearing the lies media constantly puts out about weed. It’s WEED…a plant put on this earth by the creator and not something dreamed up by man that can take your life.

4 Likes