Canna Cribs team Interviewing Medicine Man Technologies! Give us input!

Hey @Hobbyist! The Canna Cribs team will be interviewing Medicine Man Technologies today at MJBizCon in Las Vegas! What one question would you ask them? Let us know!

2 Likes

What percentage of black ownership is there? And are they seeking black owners?

5 Likes

I see from your website that you offer your services in Utah and Illinois for now. Is there any expension planned in the near future?
Mainly, do you think you’ll be able to offer your services in Canada? Here it’s very complicated obtaining a license for growing. Medical or commercial, it’s all a huge labyrinth of administrative steps and different licenses to obtain prior to obtaining the “real” license and so forth…
Personnally, I would sorely need help to figure it out and even then I’d be scared to forget anything…

2 Likes

@kapouic. You’re having hard time getting your medicinal license ?? Took me 2 phone calls, visit with a dr and 8wks of Gov’t processing time to get my paperwork

Packee

3 Likes

The first time I asked a doctor for a medicinal cannabis prescription was before Canada legalized recreational cannabis. He got all insulted and told me that he would rather prescribe a bottle of gin per month than ever signing a prescription for cannabis. Back then, opinions were very different. That’s why we need something like Medicine Man in Quebec imo.
Since then, I changed doctor and I started growing my own and now I got back to work!
Do you know if all doctor (gp) are able to prescribe medicinal cannabis in Quebec?

3 Likes

I know Quebec has its own special exceptions and laws, but there are places you can go online to get prescriptions which allow you to grow plants with health Canada.

4 Likes

@kapouic it can be a Dr or Nurse Practitioner

As @devjyarn mentioned, there’s a lot of help out there.

Packee

3 Likes

What time and where… I am just heading down there @nick…lol…

4 Likes

@Packee You see anything neat on here text me… Iwill only have access here in my room…

2 Likes

Welcome hope we can collaborate some day

3 Likes

do not let big business take over growing cannabis. let the adults grow craft cannabis @ home

2 Likes
  • Do you know of data, or have you experimented with maximizing DLI during flowering by extending lights on period beyond 12 hrs?
  • Assuming all environmental parameters are tuned in (low stress) & flowering has initiated under 12/12, can one safely extend daylight period by a certain amount of minutes or hours with minimal risk of reveging?

I understand “short day/long day” flowering but our accepted 12/12 rule seems so firm & I’m sure there are strain specific variables but any daylight beyond 12hrs without adverse consequences would be nothing but beneficial. I’ve not experimented this because I have such limited time/space to risk setbacks. Comments, research sources welcomed - THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Thank you all who asked questions! Be sure to check out the special MJBizCon episode of Canna Cribs early 2020 to see if yours was asked!

5 Likes

Some good input would be hiring this guy.

1 Like

https://www.medicinemantechnologies.com/careers-medicine-man-technologies/

3 Likes

Hello, sorry I’m beginner for growing by myself, can you please introduce to me some perfect and best sources for growing cannabis with full guide, thank you so much friend

At the top of this page, click on the drop down menu and then click on university and apply for the growers network university. Beside the great knowledgeable folks around here that is what really helped me when I started out. I felt as though I already had a foot in the door so to speak.

2 Likes