Canna minds are great minds

I’m going nuts right now… I’m thinking a couple cob LEDs or quantum boards… If I go board it’s spiderfarmer Mars hydro or HLG I’m still looking into cob deeper

Didnt i tell you i have extra equipment laying around my brother gave me i have 9 digital balast and other equiment.

2 Likes

Anyways see ya later tomorrow bro.

2 Likes

Little guy trying to make it happen like the rest of us LoL … If there’s any state or federal employees/authority reading then FUCK YOU! :fu::muscle: :laughing:

2 Likes
1 Like

Sorry @scotty17 , I don’t mean to hijack your thread, but I want to make sure you guys and gals have seen this contest :

I received an e-mail yesterday stating my kit is on the way… And it is still going on, so go and do it!

“I’m taking the Boveda Challenge!”
#bovedachallenge

4 Likes

I sent in my application. They will review and let me know! Man i would like to get in on it. I wish i could get time off so i coild go to a cannabis expo or something cool like that!

4 Likes

Thought I’d pop in been a busy day… Some good tunes to smoke and relax too… Night my grow friends!

Holy shit got my ass kicked onky got 5 plants cut down. And partially trimmed.

3 Likes

Lots of snip snip to due.

2 Likes

Mannnnn some serious snipping. I fimmed my finger and stuck it into the exhaust fan at full speed ouch!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Tedious work :woozy_face:… looking good brother :seedling::herb::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Very nice. Looks tasty

2 Likes

Oh my god the smell is incredible!
I just reset the tent . And set it up so i have 2 big filter in the bloom tent.

The mother i put in the bloom tent is huge. I raised the light 6" to the max.

4 Likes

Bend the bitch over :joy:

Cali reggae station on Pandora is great for scissor time

1 Like

Got the tent cleaned up… Yes that’s still the blurp :joy:… Getting new lighting soon but that’ll do for now… Dropping some runtz in honor of @PreyBird1 tonight… The one you see is just along for ride at this point lol

5 Likes

Runtz huh…I keep hearing this name lol must be noice. When are you getting your new light bruh? Quit putting it off lmao

2 Likes

Man this beat tho :fire::fire:

1 Like

We will soon find out… I havent seen it here in Cali until today when I was surfing on weedmaps just to see what everyone is carrying as far as product and strains … It’s supposed to be :fire:… Soon brotha!!! I’m so fuckin indecisive LoL but a good friend is sending me some equip to test very soon

2 Likes