Cannabis Horticulture service

Hi all,
first post here on the network!

thanks for having me!

so i live in Cape town, south africa and we have just had some decriminalisation in certain aspects of cannabis here, namely right to cultivate and consume at home.
I have been growing for years, indoors and outdoors.
I have started a private grow maintenance company and was looking for some last minute advice and feedback, before we go live and make the most out of the southern hemisphere sun!
our target market is the enthusiast who doesnt have the time to get the most out of their constitutional right to cultivate and consume at home. its like a pool service for your ganja plants basically!
I have looked online for other types of this business and have had little luck.
My question is has anyone ever come across such a service before, if so have they used it, and if so did they enjoy the results & what did they think of it?!

I dont want to be seen to be plugging my business so wont mention site etc, but we have a monthly price for maintenance and advice and value added services for cloning, harvest, curing and processing.

would love any feedback and can take the pain if its rough!

Look forward to hearing from you all!

2 Likes

Welcome
Yes we have services like that here in the states. I too offer this service. For a fee of course

1 Like

great new, mk3,
appreciate the response man!
we charge a relatively small fee for the service, compared to the value of the output.
Do you have any info on peoples uptake of the service?
was it a specific demographic that chose to use your services?
have you replicated the service elsewhere?
i was hoping to license the brand & system, around the country and give extra income to the many growers out there that have a hard time financially.
will keep you up to date as i move on next week!

any input greatly appreciated!

thanks in advance yall!