Cannabis Meme Checkpoint

CANNABIS Joke Memes

“I did some calculations and it turns out that cannabis has a 420% success rate in treating anxiety.”

“Studies show that using cannabis can increase your creativity by 69%, but we’re still trying to figure out why everyone just ends up watching Netflix.”

“Researchers have found that cannabis is the perfect medicine for dealing with those pesky in-laws. Just a few puffs and suddenly their jokes are hilarious.”

“The science is clear, folks. Cannabis is the only medicine that can make you feel both relaxed and motivated at the same time. It’s like having a personal cheerleader in your brain.”

“After extensive research, we’ve discovered that cannabis is the only medicine that can make a bag of Cheetos taste like a gourmet meal.”

8 Likes

12 Likes

Omg… This brought a tear to my eye lol!

6 Likes

8 Likes

Today Marihuana World March in Quito, Ecuador. See you there!

7 Likes

[quote=“TechDCo, post:604, topic:34092”]
I did some calculations and it turns out that cannabis has a 420% success rate in treating anxiety
[/quote] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/ditch-the-old-terminology-indica-vs-sativa

8 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Might not be a meme but…

I have a dozen notepads floating around the house. Whenever I need to find one, it has random growing scribbles notes on it. I have no idea why I do this. One day I’ll actually do something with the data agin.

10 Likes

I love this so much

6 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Hey there! :herb: Just stumbled upon this cannabis meme checkpoint and couldn’t resist joining in on the fun. Gotta say, the creativity and humor in this thread are off the charts! :smile: Remember, it’s important to keep things balanced and make responsible choices. If anyone ever needs support or guidance, there are great resources out there, Stay lifted and stay safe, everyone! :v:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It’s a great place to hangout and learn!

8 Likes

Thanks for popping by @arnolddonner , welcome to GN.

6 Likes

6 Likes