Cannabis Meme Checkpoint

@OlyBoy omg if that was a thing… I’d never leave the damn house!

5 Likes

This is my favorite

3 Likes

IMG_4789
IMG_4788

6 Likes

7 Likes

I will leave you with this final thought, debate for the week, are you stoned?

7 Likes

Happy Friday ladies and gents. Lets have a look at some of those flower shots.

8 Likes

Lets not forget master craftsmen.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Hope you have a fun filled day @nacho151 . Thanks for the meme.

5 Likes

Thank you! I hope you have a good day also!

5 Likes

8 Likes

What an amazing man and life he has lived. May Willie live forever. Good man who has always supported cannabis

Outside the recording studio, Nelson established himself as a champion for the family farmer with his annual Farm Aid concerts. His Fourth of July Picnics have for the past quarter-century served as a rite of musical passage in Texas. His films include The Electric Horseman (with Robert Redford and Jane Fonda), Songwriter (with Kris Kristofferson), Wag the Dog (with Robert DeNiro and Dustin Hoffman), and many others.

Today, Nelson divides his time between the road and his beloved Pedernales recording studio/golf course in the Hill Country outside of Austin, Texas. Often asked when he plans to retire, the 67-year old Nelson invariably replies with a smile, “All I do is play music and golf–which one do you want me to give up?”

6 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

I was about to post this meme @nacho151 , its gone viral. Early bird catches the worm!!!

5 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

Wishing all our members a happy xmas and a New Years. Hope you all well and with family and friends over the festive period. I especially thank our moderators team made up of @Slym3r , @happilyretired , @PreyBird1 and our newest team member @nacho151 for adding their time, knowledge and value to our community. Thanks gents, you are what keeps us going.

12 Likes