Cannabis production opportunities in zimbabwe

Hello, everyone. My name is Ano. I am a financial consultant based in Zimbabwe. I am always on the lookout for business transactions/ventures which I can participate in or assist with.

Recently, the government of Zimbabwe legalised the production of cannabis for medical and scientific purposes. This development presents significant opportunities for local and foreign investors to participate in this newly created and potentially lucrative industry.

In this regard, I decided to join Growers Network to see if any of its members might be willing to invest in and provide technical expertise in this newly created industry in Zimbabwe.

Interested? Please get in touch with me!

7 Likes

Glad to see countries around the world participating in the wonderful revolution!

Good luck with your ventures friend!

2 Likes

Hi, please contact me regarding cannabis and Zimbabwe.

3 Likes

I’m really hopeful to see cannabis production happening on the African continent! Please keep us posted on any new developments! Good luck!

3 Likes

Hi Ano,
Interesting. Can we exchange ideas?
Im Samuel.
Please contact me at deex7@yahoo.com

1 Like

I’d be curious to know how things are progressing in Africa. Can anyone here provide any pics or info?

1 Like

If investments/investors need an added level of security, contact me about how I could help with a financial guarantee bond.

2 Likes