CannaCon Expo in Seattle - February 2018

I’ll check out the booth! It should be a fun convention!

5 Likes

We will be there as well, looking forward to meeting everyone!

5 Likes

Hey quick question for you, do you make eye protection for being around grow lights?

3 Likes

Has anyone use the Rush49 discount to purchase their tickets?

OK so I tried it and YES it worked… $300 ticket for about 40% off… $169.17 Great DEAL!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Seattle. Also the Courtyard honored the block room rate.

4 Likes

Oh I missed that one! I ended up going through Groupon, got the 3 day pass for about $75. Good find though, that’s a few dollars cheaper even! Those are great prices though, definitely makes the show accessible to many people!

2 Likes

We offer glasses, but in all honesty we refer growers to Method7…I believe they are the best lens available for indoor grows.

4 Likes

They are well known and received for sure! I have a few pairs from random vendors over the years, some seem to be more effective than others in terms of how the light is filtered.

I feel that eye protection is one of the more underrated forms of personal protection when it comes to growing indoors in any environment. My first experience with a 5W diode LED light left me with pure green tinted vision for over 20 minutes (and never happened again.) Would be very curious to know what kind of eye strain these intense lights are giving us over time!

Appreciate the reply, thanks @RayWearCC!

3 Likes

Well…to be honest…it is really bad. The lights have huge effects on the color corrective ability of your eyes (what you experienced) and much more. Here is the link to our site that goes over this exact concern…

3 Likes

I had to ask, didn’t I? Hahaha!

I’m going to give that a read here in a minute (and probably feel really bad about what I’ve been doing to my eyes!)

Thank you for the article!

3 Likes

So Larry Harb from 420 Friendly Insurance THCINS.com will be there. We will not have a booth, but I am very easy to spot. I am short, dark and handsome and always wear the bow tie. I am looking forward to meeting each and everyone of you.

4 Likes

HAHA…sorry, but education on these environments is the best way to improve SOP for the future. But a scary thought for you is this…your eye is a very small surface area in comparison to the rest of your exposed body and your body absorbs as much radiation as your eyes.

2 Likes

If anyone hasn’t got their tickets yet, email me at nick@cannacon.org and ill give you a 50% off code.

3 Likes

Awesome! Very good to see you on the site!

2 Likes

Yeah I obviously should have gotten on much earlier.

4 Likes

Better late than never! :grinning:

Any highlights for the upcoming show we should be on the lookout for?

1 Like

we moved to the WA State Convention Center.
400 plus booths with over 300 vendors many of which you’ll never come across unless attending the show.
Career Fair with a couple huge names in the industry looking for new employees.
The Marijuana show as seen on Amazon Prime will be roll casting for season 4.
Jay Inslee is a key note on Thursday.
Vicente Fox is a key note Friday.
Sean Miles is a key note Saturday.
Canfinder may be giving away a car.
Over 50 seminar tracks.

3 Likes

PROTEUS420 will be at Booth #841 - come visit us, meet me and see a LIVE DEMO of the PROTEUS system!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Dawne Morris
Passion Pusher
http://www.proteus420.com

4 Likes

I’ll see you there! I’ll be the tall awkward guy trying to sneak in selfies with everybody :rofl:

3 Likes

That inspired a genuine smile haha! I’ll be looking for you there to say hello!

3 Likes

Does anyone know of any after show events that may be happening in conjunction with CannaCon?

3 Likes