CannaCon Seattle - Who is going?

So with January here, I thought that I would start the CannaCon Seattle post and see who is going to be at CannaCon Seattle?

420 Friendly Insurance will be in booth #313 and would like to meet all of our west coast GrowersNetwork friends. Please make sure you stop by the booth and say hello.

I will also be speaking on Friday February 1st at 2:40 on “What’s my Risk in Operating a Cannabis Business”. I look forward to seeing you there.

If you would like to schedule a meeting, please text me on my cell phone at 517-614-5159.

Thanks,

Larry Harb
420 Friendly Insurance

5 Likes

Me :upside_down_face:

From the voices in my head
Ethan

2 Likes

Hi Larry,
I’d like to talk someone about insurance for a crop thank you

602 463 3124

Troy

3 Likes

Hey @memberdirectory, I wanted to bring this post to your attention. Who is headed out to CannaCon Seattle in a few weeks?

3 Likes

I will be in Seattle. I am staying in Bellevue, instead of downtown for family reason and prices are better.

Hilton Garden Bellevue. $150 a night for a great room. I will Uber to the Washington Center.

From the voices in my head.

Looking for the best retail outlets to tour as a customer. Anyone interested? Or have suggestions. Look for price point and boutique quality operations.

Ethan

3 Likes

I will be attending CannaCon Seattle. I’m actually giving a presentation; “How to Grow a Consistently High Quality Crop.” For anyone in attendance, this would be a great time to meet and put our heads together about any issues you may be having with your climate. I’ll be presenting February 1st from 12:20pm-1:10pm in cultivation Room 1. I’d love to see some friendly faces from our Growers Network community!

6 Likes

I am adding to my calendar.

Ethan

2 Likes

Great! I look forward to seeing you.

1 Like

I will be there manning Booth # 721 with Tom Johnston of Key Solutions Group. We hope to have Ethan hang around the booth awhile too. We will be there to visit with people about the benefits of using OXINE to manage waterborne plant pathogens in irrigation and hydroponics systems as well as the water in humidifier systems. I hope all of you attending will stop by to say hello.

1 Like

Definitely hope you stop by Booth #721.

2 Likes

Hey, Happy new year everyone! So exciting that another Cannacon is around the corner. If anyone needs staffing assistance for their booth, let me know - we can assist you with local people in Seattle who are pros at working these industry events, whether it’s engaging the crowd, helping with your set-up/breakdown or all of the above. Happy to meet anyone I haven’t personally connected with yet!

2 Likes

Rebecca,

I may need assistance, just navigating the space. I have some issues walking long distances. Please PM me, if you need details.

Ethan

1 Like