Cannafriends in Arizona

I just got back from the cannafriends networking group in Phoenix and had a blast. We laughed, we cried and most importantly we cultivated meaniful relationships. I don’t see it written anywhere but I think you had to be a model to go. It was a really good looking group of people. Seriously though everyone was so nice and it was very easy to pick up on conversations and meet people. The venue was Dommlife in Phoenix. It was perfect for this event. There were plenty of places to sit where you could move around from group to group. Very conducive for networking. Amy was the facilitator and at one point her mom snatched me up and took me around to make sure I met key people. I was so stoked to mingle with some real heavy hitters in the industry and had some awesome conversations. I literally had goose bumps at one point. If your new to the industry trying to get in, in the industry and trying to get ahead or a heavy hitter and just keeping in tune with the pulse of the industry this group is a must. I connected with them on Facebook at cannafriends of Arizona.

4 Likes

Awesome! Glad you had a great time! GNET :green_heart: @amy and Cannafriends!

Thanks for sharing your amazing experience.

3 Likes

Hahahaha! I’M A MODEL NOW!!! Thank you so much, Mike. It was so great meeting you. I’ll keep you updated on our next Tucson date, which will most likely be November.

Please post this in the Facebook group!

Happy FrHighDay!

4 Likes

When you DO know your next Tucson date, please make an announcement here on the forum. I’d like to check out one of your shindigs. See you there!

1 Like

Cannafriends Tucson will be November 6th at Trident Grill 3. :slight_smile:
More details to come.

3 Likes

Cannafriends is an excellent event. Very welcoming group of people.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it! Are you planning on attending the next event, @akinney?

1 Like

@Growernick I’ll probably have to make a snap decision closer to the date, but I will definitely try to make it out. I fully support what they are doing, and found the first one I attended to be a really great networking experience. So I may see you there!

3 Likes

Sweet! Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Now you have no choice. Hahahahaha! Hope all is well!

1 Like