4 Likes

Update!

6 Likes

4 Likes

The white cluster had me a bit worried but i think it means well :smiley:

3 Likes

Upp like 7!!

2 Likes

That white cluster is light bleaching. If the light is to intense it bleaches the flower and any part that is white will lose the ability to photosynthesize and make chlorophyll and becomes like an albino. Back the light intensity down a bit if you see this or try and raise the light like 3 inches and it takes 1 week for the white to go green again. If its not going green lights to close still. Take notes on the height that strain did that at if your going to keep running it. Or just keep a note on that light strength to height of flower to that light then you can learn more about and average height that light works the best at in your enviroment. I run way too powerful of lights and have this issue a LOT! I have dimmers and im always adjusting. Because i run 25 living strains and they all like there own light intensity. Also do you water to run off? It really helps in coco. If you let coco dry out too much it can cause dry pockets start forming and watering doesnt get them wet again. So wattering to run off eliminates this issue. Also maybe consider getting a bottle of coco wet it helps make the stay wet properly. Cocowet is a non organic emulsifier and wetting agent. I make bug spray using it. But more importantly it flushes out old used up and extra unused nutrients out of the root zone. Or it can have nutrient lock out effect on the plants uptake. That leaf that looks all dark and dry in the center is from what im saying is happening so flush the plants to at least 10% of the water or feed water you give the plant runs out the bottom. Because unused nutrients just sitting there lock themselves out. Ive seen it when i mix nutrients if your not quick enough the nutrients will clump up bind up and lock out. Thats why almost all the nutrients say mix each part separate then combine them all into the resivior or your watering can.

4 Likes