Care for your rhizosphere with URB / Results Link

Fellow Growers,

First, I wanted to say thanks to those who have stepped up for early trials on small parts of their crops. You will be taken care of as our journey unfolds. I cant wait for pictures and your results to be posted. For all you other growers… give us a shot… its free, organic and you have nothing to lose and everything to gain when going with us.

I figured I would use this first post to cover some of the microbes and their functions within the rhizosphere of your Cannabis plants. I know a lot of people go for Compost Teas… I was one of them from 2004-2009 until I discovered this product. So I would like to offer my two cents on this topic which is open for debate and education…

To be blunt, compost teas are at the grade school level and we are at the PhD level. Each of our microbial strains are grown separately, given food and vitamins, and grown at a specific temperature, untouched by human hands and with as little exposure to the air as possible. Every batch has a QC check and is the same.

URB and your average fertilizer will outperform a well brewed compost tea. A huge market point for compost tea is soil revitalization…

Revitalization, is one of our largest markets. URB is revitalizing rice paddies in Vietnam which have been abandoned, typically due to excess salts (from high salinity water as well as salt residue from chemical fertilizers). Think salt buildup in our hydroponic systems…on a massive scale… The first run in this shitty, abandoned, grow environment delivers a commercial crop and the second crop is better than the so called “good” rice paddies… URB will revitalize the soil.

In fact, we frequently describe URB as a product which builds the soil health so that anything with a root responds favorably. We used to say that we increase nutrients – -- however, it is more appropriate to say we balance the soil. We had an organic farmer who had been using chicken litter for over 20 years…his P was off the charts too high; all manures are high in P, but especially chicken litter. In his case, URB caused a reduction in P which was required to balance the soil.

High Ph soil tends to go lower with URB and low pH soil tends to rise.

SO WHATS IN OUR PRODUCT?

Well first is our extremely high quality humic derived from humalite and weighing in at a whopping 12% of our bottle. Triple screened so it wont clog sprayers or other feeding systems and a high quality fulvic as well for foliar application. I wont get into how bad we beat any other competitor in this area… You can do your own research…nor the difference in quality of humic derived from leonardite vs humalite. Basically humic extracted from humalite will have all good trace elements and the lowest amounts of unwanted metals.

We contain 5 Strains of Bacteria and 1 strain of Fungi concentrated at levels higher than anything on the market

-Bacillus subtilis 2x106 CFU/ml
-Bacillus lichenformis 1x108 CFU/ml
-Bacillius subtilis subsp. spiziizeni 2x108 CFU/ml
-Bacillis pumilus 1x107 CFU/ml
-Bacillis Magaterium 1x106 CFU/ml
-Trichoderma harzianum 1x106 CFU/ml

Briefly, the 5 strains of bacillus serve the following benefits to plants…

-Decompose organic matter to create extra nutrition for your plants.
-Grow bigger, healthier root system enabling the plant to grow heavier buds with higher levels of cannabinoids.
-Help produce plant hormones
-Restore Biotic Balance
-Process nutrients more effectively
-Replace beneficial bacteria after each flush

Bacillus subtilis

Bacillus subtilis, or B. sub, is a key beneficial plant bacteria. B. subtilis plays a role in replenishing soil nutrients through both the carbon cycle and the nitrogen cycle. To aid the carbon cycle B. subtilis degrades thatch, pectin, cellulose and other organic materials. B. subtilis forms biofilms which are dense populations of organisms. These biofilms provides the plants with preventive colonization, sometimes called competitive inhibition. While beyond the scope of this post, preventative colonization essentially prohibits other microorganisms from forming colonies around the plant roots.

Bacillus megaterium

Another key beneficial plant bacteria is Bacillus megaterium. In addition to some of the benefits conferred by B. subtilis, B. megaterium is known to be a phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB). PSBs have several important benefits:
-They make phosphorus more available to the plant
-Reduce the need for traditional fertilizer applications
-Increases uptake of water. Increases disease and drought resistance.
-Reduce Environmental problems downstream
-Promote sustainable growing practices.

Bacillus licheniformis is a spore-forming soil organism that contributes to nutrient cycling and has antifungal activity. There is current research on B. licheniformis (strain SB3086) and its effects as a microbial fungicide.

Bacillius subtilis subsp. spiziizeni - prevents and controls root rot

Bacillus pumilus participates in a wide range of symbiotic relationships. B. pumilus can function as a plant growth promoting rhizobacteria within the rhizosphere. Additionally, B. pumilus is thought to function as a plant growth promoting endophyte.

Our single strain of fungi is an interesting one… I will just copy and paste some information on it…

WHAT IS IT?

Trichoderma is a soil dwelling genus of fungi prevalent worldwide that are opportunistic plant symbionts, meaning they form beneficial relationships with a variety of plant species. The various species of Trichoderma are important elements of a healthy soil system for this reason. Considered to be fast-growing and adaptable to many different soils due to their global spread, some strains of the Trichoderma genus have been isolated to use the aforementioned traits to the advantage of gardeners and growers.

Trichoderma harzianum, strain T-22 is a hybrid strain developed at Cornell University to enhance certain characteristics of its parent strains. These enhancements in disease resistance, environmental tolerance and crop compatibility made T. harzianum one of the first biofungicides. Since its development, T. harzianum has proven to be useful in controlling common soil-borne diseases like Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia on a wide range of crops including corn, soybeans, potatoes, tomatoes and cotton.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

T. harzianum, strain T-22 utilizes several methods to suppress fungal diseases. First, it forms a physical bond with the root system of the plants, establishing itself in the rhizosphere (root zone) and thereby preventing other pathogens from colonizing the soil. This bond and continual growth of the T. harzianum throughout the root system forms a physical barrier to plant pathogens. T-22 also feeds on excess nutrient content left unused by the root system, which would provide a food source for incoming pathogens otherwise. Keeping that in mind, T. harzianum does not interfere with mycorrhizae activity or Rhizobium (a common nitrogen-fixer).

Secondly, T-22 releases chitinases, specific enzymes that denature chitin, to break down the cell wall of fungal pathogens in the soil. The holes in the cell wall created by the enzymes turn the pathogenic fungi into prey for other soil microorganisms. The combination of these methods allows T. harzianum to displace other organisms from the soil and the root system to develop additional biomass useful in increasing plant yields.

A lot of this information is a little advanced and I am no expert…if anyone would like to speak with our microbiologist on this material please hit me up and I will put you in touch. I just wanted to give a run down on what our product is doing for your plants on a microbial level.

Thanks for the read,

Cody

11 Likes

Hi there Cody,

Welcome and thank you for the wealth of information. We have an expanding marketplace that is online. We have cultivators on our site daily. If you drop ship, you are welcome to set up a store on our site.

Namaste,
Angela
www.cannabisbuyer.com
info@cannabisbuyer.com

5 Likes

Angela,

I like this idea…on multiple levels. I think we should talk a little bit more. I will send you a PM. Mainly, I just want to get this product out to growers…it works…its mother nature organically grown in a lab setting, stabilized and bottled. Its good for the overall direction I want to see Cannabis take as far as standards and regulations go around sustainable farming… If you were to pass out samples to the farmers you purchase from…everyone wins in the end… with higher yields of usable plant matter and flower that is more stony, aromatic and just an even better symbol of health. Not to mention on the business side of the house all of your %'s for utilizing and middle-manning between us and the network you have worked hard to build. We want a connection with farmers for branding purposes in the future… and it sounds like you have it. Let me take care of some things and I will PM you. Thanks for stepping up and sharing our vision. I love it.

-Cody

4 Likes

That works for me. It all sounds wonderful. Reach out to me when you are ready. I have some ideas. Samples are a no brainer, you can ,Well I have several ideas. We can support you by you creating your store and do an out reach to our data base. yada yada
Namaste,
Angela
707-971-0616

2 Likes

Greetings Cody,

I’d like to try your product on our Wa state greenhouse grow.

Pls let me know how to proceed to receive a sample.

Steve
Buddy Boy Farms

3 Likes

Steve,

You are a legend Sir. I will gladly send you whatever you need. Honored and
excited to have you ask. I will shoot you a pm requesting your address.

Thanks for reaching out and happy 4th.
Cody

2 Likes

I’d love to purchase a trial amount for our commercial cultivation facility here in Detroit, MI. Please let me know how to order.
Thanks!
Greg
Utopia Gardens

2 Likes

Greg,

If you want to purchase a quart go to urb-organic.com :slightly_smiling_face: If you want a
trial sample sent to you for free, let me know a little about your
operation and your address in a PM

All the best,
Cody

2 Likes

Just thought I would throw these up here…So everyone can see what Mother Earth in a 30 ml gold vial looks like… I already put them in another post before we had a vendor’s corner but figured I should throw them in here…

This is after a slight “roll” of the vial…

Give me a shout here if you would like to try us out…just a little about you and your operation and I will shoot you an address request via PM.

Greenest Regards,

Cody

3 Likes

Here is some more pictures of a 5 gallon bucket with about an ounce of URB in it…we are concentrated :slight_smile: Until we start getting comparison pictures in this is all I can show you that will help to see the difference

I mean I think we have about an inch of visibility in this microbial murkiness…this was an “eyeballed” ounce out of a 4 oz bottle could be slightly more or less

free quarts or gallons depending on how big of a trial you want to run. Just let me know and as spammed many times before… I will PM for address

3 Likes

Here is a link ///RESULTS/// to our ag production and some of our results across many different plant species and growing conditions. Including-

independent grower field trials
greenhouse studies
replicated plot trials
in-house laboratory experiments
specialized testing facilities

Our PhD’s have reformulated URB specifically for the needs of the Cannabis plant and safety concerns around how we consume its flowers. I am going to get all of our 80 university studies and provide them to those who care. Soon we will have many pictures and testimonials just like this for Cannabis. Try us out :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Cody :v:

4 Likes

Cody,

I have book marked this topic! So please keep us posted. Pictures of both cannabis and other crops will be useful.

Look forward to learning more!

Have you read A C Bunt’s “Modern Potting Composts” ISBN 0-271-01221-8? I think this is the best book on soiless mediums yet written. Outstanding bibliography in the book.

From the voices in my head
Ethan

4 Likes

Hello, We are a commercial grower in Canby, OR and would love to try out a sample of product.

4 Likes

Good product contain fungus and bacteria

Have you understood correctly that soil analysis is necessary before making compost teas or other fertilisers? I have no experience and no measuring instruments, but one of my acquaintances assured me that using compost teas such as these can improve the soil.

No analysis needed before making compost teas :wink: good microbes are always safe and will not burn as they contain little to no available food. Microbes/fungi/bacteria from compost or inoculants = more terps ,less food requirements,better drought resistance,better disease and insect resistance,better yeilds,helps keep soil pH in check etc etc etc. If you are using organics it is the most important thing after a great strain and great lights imo. Jump right on in there you won’t be disappointed :wink:

1 Like

Hey Cody what’s going on? It’s Mike I just read what the ur/r whatever you know that you we’re getting off the tables of and I didn’t realize what I was missing out on is there any way you could shoot me one of those I mean I would take that instead of the whatever it’s called the recharge cuz I still have some left from the sample pack from last year thank you for your patience with me you’re always mad cool and you always get back to me super quick you’re a cool ass dude bro thanks

1 Like

hey cody im on my first grow and looking for the hands down best for my autoflower babies id love to try your product samples if still availible