CBD Products

Do CBD products help with hair growing back?

2 Likes

Hello. Welcome to the growers network.

I am not sure on that. I have never heard of it. I will do a little reading for ya.

I can help answer that question @ellasusan, and that is a yes… Depending on what it is causing your hair loss.
I first came upon this question a couple years back during my brief time as a dispensary technician, aka bud tender.

For women post menopausal, I have seen it help quite a bit. But when it really helps, is if the hair loss is from any type of auto immune disorder. In certain instances it has helped thinning hair fill back in and even promote new hair growth.
At a minimum it stops the patient from any continued hair loss.
Every person’s Endocannabanoid System works and responds differently from the phytocannabanoids that we ingest.

If you’re thinking about trying this for yourself or someone you know you have to make sure it is a full spectrum CBD product. Cbd isolate is not going to help you with this issue.
My most important suggestion is get it from a reputable company that is in involved with selling their products through their states legal dispensaries. This helps you know that they already have strict 3rd party testing involved in all the products they sell.

I prefer a couple local companies here in Oregon that were found on the principles of providing an exceptional product to their customers for their medical needs.
I don’t trust any of the cbd products sold in Walgreens, cvs, gas stations, on the internet.

Sungodmedicinals.com is my go to company for buying tinctures. It’s the only product I let my mom take, or I give to my cats.
:v:

2 Likes

that is super cool ty. you are awesome thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @ellasusan, welcome to GN. Not only does CBD help. Look for hemp oil based products. The Body Shop started a range of hemp products in the mid 1990’s, not because it was cool, but because they worked. There are loads of hemp based products available now, but its important to choose the right ones. I use a locally made product called Hemptons, they make beautiful body scrubs, shower gels, body butters etc. They feel great on the skin and I have huge faith that they work wonders.

Wrapping it up. I would personally look for a cold pressed hemp seed oil with added CBD for regrowth of hair, and yes it does work.

"A 2014 study conducted at the University of Seville in Spain found that hemp seed oil contains optimal levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which can facilitate hair growth. "

" In 2018, a group of scientists examined the chemical profiles of hemp seeds in a comprehensive study published in the journal Molecules. Researchers found that hemp seeds contain many biologically active compounds that could boost hair health, including the previously identified omegas as well as a range of vitamins."

1 Like

I was very fond of long hair. But my hair was not getting long. I took a lot of hair treatment and used several hair products, but my hair did not grow long. One day one of my friends told me about the Best CBD Products for hair. Then I thought that I had done so many things, and why not give a try to CBD products. Finally, after studying a lot about CBD for a hair over the internet, I ordered CBD products for hair from Spensary. And after using CBD products, my hair started growing.