CBD strains

Doing better…get this…slept 4 nights in a row!!! I have not had that many nights of sleep like that in several years. Like…a long time ago. Hahaha

2 Likes

Good answer! :joy: I like it!
How ya been @bullfrog420 ?

1 Like

4 nights maybe 5 maybe always sleep every night from now on.

I slept a 5th night. Not like the other 4, but I still slept some what. Hahaha now I have to stop being a slacker and actualy put these dang heaters up in the grow so I can move plants back in.

1 Like

Yeah slacker get on it.

1 Like

Jacked my forearm up. Literally bumped the scar where the rods are in my arms and it hurts bad.

Oh dam, that sucks! How bad are things when theres a pressure change in the weather?

It swells up over 2 days and becomes swollen like a golf ball. Then goes away over 3 more days. Tiniest bump and i get 5 days of F’n horrible pain till the bump goes down.

Makes my arm look bent lol. Damn hurts an feels like when you lift to many weights the next day but far more painful.

5 days, oh hell man,that realy blows. You take the “funny bone” smack to a whole new level brother!!!

1 Like

Lol yeah stupid thing is i just bumped it against an extension cord. Not even smacked it. Im hoping it starts to go away or um gonna hsve wear forearm gauntlets.

Herbal extracts have been used for centuries to treat health issues and improve well-being. One of the most common is CBD tincture https://joyorganics.com/. This liquid extract is cannabinoids soluble and can be used to treat conditions like a high triglyceride count, arthritis, inflammatory conditions, inflammatory bowel disease, and more. In one study published in Frontiers in Neuroanatomy, researchers examined the effects of oral CBD on core cognitive functions like memory and learning in older adults. The participants who took CBD reported improved emotional states and slower reaction time.

Did you ever find Harlequin?

2 Likes

No i didn’t. I would even like Cinderella, I heard that was a good medicinal one as well. How ya doing? :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Doing well,Ive slacked on my forum posting. I cut a couple thousand hemp clones this year already so Ive been a little busy. Hahaha Im enjoying life tho!!!

2 Likes

Good to hear!
Current situation…

1 Like

Hahahaha thats a great view!!! Here is my current view! Lmao its a 4’x4’ tray of Jack Frost CBG plants.

2 Likes

I like your view as well… Lol :green_heart::v:

1 Like

I can feel the amazing smell of this view. I am growing my CBD seeds, and I know how great is the smell in the house. I always buy the seeds from Burlington’s favorite dispensary, so I know that the quality of the products, in the end, will be very high. I grow it for myself because I often have stress because of my job. I am an accountant, and I have a lot of responsibilities. I consume CBD products every time. I have a hard day at my job, so I can sleep relaxed without feeling stressed and have a healthy sleep.

Cannabis is a natural stress buster. I have been using cannabis for quite some time now, and let me say it has some amazing effects. Unlike the popular belief that it will make you high, some products are purely for recreational purposes. What interests me most is that different forms of cannabis products are available. I recently bought cookies, beverages and chews, which were just superb.