CBR - CannaBiz Rules - Company

We provide Training and Compliance Solutions for Your Cannabis Business. Our courses are designed to be completed in about 10 minutes on a phone. That’s right. A phone.

We want to make training as accessible and compliance as painless (and traceable) as possible. Think Cliff’s Notes.

Compliance is Built-In – not an add-on

Every regulated business needs to be able to demonstrate compliance with State and local laws. How? Documentation. We put the supporting records at your fingertips.

Private Portal, Standard and Customized Training

Our training courses are modular and mobile.

We can customize a solution for your specific geography, market, and operational needs. We can also create custom modules for your individual business requirements.

Each person has their own login. Module and course completion is tracked. A personal dashboard shows progress toward completion, badges and certificates earned, and courses not started.

Reporting options for companies include comprehensive employee progress and completions as well as total enrollments.

4 Likes

Very interested pm me

Sharon Burns

2 Likes

Still waiting for funding I will email you when I find the finances to support the new farm

2 Likes