Celebrating 4/20: How Will You Do It?

What special plans do you have for celebrating 4/20 Day? On that date, my daughter will be on Maui celebrating the sunrise from the summit of the Haleakala Volcano.Haleakala

3 Likes

I’m planning to sacrifice a pharmaceutical company executive to the gods in a volcano in Costa Rica.

6 Likes

Bring on the offers to join the filming crew. :movie_camera:

1 Like

It is my wedding anniversary so I will be having a nice night out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Willing to bet you never forget the date of your anniversary! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@stevo47 that sounds like fun! Early morning but well worth it. Then riding down the mountain on beach cruisers?

2 Likes

That, without a doubt, played a role in the decision [lol]. We decided to get married, we were about to move and wanted to get it done before we left, that date was coming up [by chance] just in time, so we went with that, which obviously means A] everyone celebrates with us, B] everyone thinks its awesome and/or that we are the ultimate stoner couple [or have no clue at all which works as well].

3 Likes

Remember, timing is everything. Make sure it is 12am at toss to make sure all of the holiday goes well. Would be much appreciated.

3 Likes

i’m going to put so many things on sale in the dispensary in an effort to get people to try new products they could normally not afford! and give out free food for any purchase too! and just have lots of fun in general!

6 Likes

Great ideas!

2 Likes

If you’re in the “Mile High” city, you might try a CBD infused Burgers at Carls Jr. Cost?> $4.20 of course!

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/a-cbd-infused-burger-is-being-tested-by-carls-jr-on-4-20_04172019

4 Likes

Still shaking my head on the burger. Really?!?

5 Likes

Driving through the Hollywood Hills and getting blunted in LA LA Land

7 Likes

I would be down to try one. Nothing like a good burger especially if it has a little kick lol

5 Likes

If I were in Denver, I would definitely take part in the experiment, but here’s my take on putting this type of product into another product: if you eat a burger, is there enough CBD oil in it to feel any of the effects of it? Or is it enough just to say you participated? I’m thinking of the energy drink craze of the 80s, in which products like ginko biloba and ginseng were added. Most consumers failed to understand that you would have to drink 20 bottles/cans in order to feel the effects of those ingredients.

5 Likes

Maybe they think it’s like homeopathy?
Ha!

4 Likes

I’m planning on sampling 20 strains by 4:20, whilst launching some new lights :yum::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Sitting at work giving away Free Water Test for GNet members.

Once I am done I have a nice bowl locked and loaded with some Headband OG. Fire When Ready!

4 Likes