Chavez's Organic Grow Journal

I like your lady friend in a polka dot dress. Hopefully she wasn’t the one at the Ambassador Hotel in 1965 with Sirhan Sirhan. Dang gum ol polka dots be dangerous like.
Haven’t you harvested them yet man? :flushed:. They’ve been growing since summer of 2019 it seems. Put on your big boy britches, get out the steel shank and slaughter them already Mr. Vez. It’s gotta be like week 12 already??? LoL
I can’t lie I’m not a very good reader’r so I skim a lot but I saw some dark period talk. Gotta be like Nike - just Do it!! Do you hear that… Huh… It’s a chainsaw calling!! Vroom vroom!
You can start new ones in with the ones flowering now since they will just be in for a week or 3… as long as they are into a veg light schedule by a couple weeks old you got no worries. They won’t miraculously bud before they even hit presex you dig? Not ideal because they’ll only get 12 hours a day of light while starting their new life but it’s an option. Unless that’s just an excuse :wink: … because these big bad plants really scare you. :joy: LMAO

4 Likes

I know, it seem like forever. I vegged for 7- 8 weeks and now I’m in week 10 of flower. Started them July 3rd. That’s 19 weeks!
I didn’t think I could start new ones yet because of the environment and light schedule in my tent. That’s why I’m waiting till harvest.
Plus you’re right, I’m a little scared of messing things up. I still don’t trust myself in what I’m doing yet.
Its good to have all you people to help me grow with more confidence! I’d be lost without this community.

4 Likes

Hey, @happilyretired .
By drop an extra hour of light, do you mean 11/13?

4 Likes

Yes that’s what I mean.

4 Likes

How about a tent shot. All your beauties in all their glory in one picture.:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Just started to harvest one. I’ll take a pic of the other as soon as lights turn on.

4 Likes

Yup …how it goes man, all been there. Just a plant and learning is the game. Go big or go home right. Nothin but a chicken wing on a string Cha-cha, you got it- playas don’t sweat the small shit. LoL that’s all it is… small stuff in the big scheme. Time is all we got and patience is golden. Go get em :tiger2:!! Grrrrr Roar…

6 Likes

You are absolutely right! Nothing compared to the grand scheme of life. You always know how to make me feel better, @LoCoRocK!

5 Likes

Week 10 flower!

11 Likes

That sure looks like dank to me. Also looks like you’re at the point where you almost couldn’t screw it up. I would think you’d be just water and light at this point.

Those are some damn fine looking flowers you got there. Good job…:clap:t3::clap:t3::+1:t3:

6 Likes

You would be correct! Stoped feeding over a week ago. Thanks for the kind words. Makes me feel like I’m doing something right. :joy:.
As always, I appreciate the wisdom from real growers like you guys!
:v:. :green_heart:. & Happiness!

6 Likes

Don’t count your buds till they are in the bowl Jr… It’s all downhill no doubt… BUT it’s still a hill none the less. Oh snap…did I make that up!! Surely :no_entry_sign:… LOL the hill part I mean. Tenga loves the buds in the bowl saying.

6 Likes

I like that…mind if I use it.
Sometimes a really good quote comes out of your rambling! :joy:.
Just joking, friend! You rock!

5 Likes

No joking… It is str8 ^^^ ramblin man! Wether there’s ppl present or not! I get it all the time… “you talking to me” lol did I say that out loud?
So when did you decide to chop, they are in dark you said? Not sure if I read you were already cutting one but I know I saw someone about being in the dark. Or maybe something just about coming out of the closet I saw … LMAO

5 Likes

Yes, harvesting one. The other one I was thinking about giving it a dark period. I didn’t know what that was about.
Guess I’ll take your advice and “just do it”.
Maybe in a couple days, depending on the trichome development. I’m not looking for a body high, so it should be close.
I like a strong kick in the head high that I can get back up from and get shit done.
I also switched from 12/12 to 11/13 today to see if that speeds her up. I’ll be checking tichomes tomorrow, but I’m not expecting results that fast!
By the way, I enjoy the rambling… Its very entertaining! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:.

4 Likes

Gotcha… You put her into 11 hrs of dark and then your gonna give her a 48 hr or so dark closet ride. Sounds like a pretty affirmative plan of action - Good stuff :+1:.
So you must have a different room to dry in then. That is very fortunate. I don’t have shit for drying and it sux. I have one room fits all kinda gig & it really blows sometimes. I’m on like 2 weeks of no plants and I don’t think I can last much longer. I was bs’n with Hap and I think Im gonna try and toss an auto or 2 outside. Boy I hope Oly don’t read your thread man. LoL
I’m so full of shit it hurts sometimes. I always say no more outside grows but I do it just for the heartache I guess. I gotta grow something or Im not allowed to stay on the site. LoL can’t give advice or opinions rather and not be growing nothing. That’s against the law…
Not to claw the Bark of Trees, that is the Law. … Are we not Men? “Not to chase other Men; that is the Law."
Not to advise others if not a grower - are we not growers - This is the law!

3 Likes

:thinking: OK… I think…Bahahaha

4 Likes

This is madness!
Rambling, man!
Sounds a little Shakespearean!
Anyway, I don’t have another room to dry in. Wish I did. I dry in boxes so I can stack them in a dark corner behind my tent I have no room! I know how difficult it can be trying to do several different things at the same time in a small space.

5 Likes

Your not a big Dr. Moreau fan? The book is much better then Val Kilmers attempt altho I do like Val a lot. Cats not doing so hot with his throat cancer battle poor dude. Anyways I got a laugh out of the Shakespeare remark. I’ve never read much of his stuff or got into. I do like.to read though although Ive been working on Rollins The Last Odyssey for about 4 months now. :joy: Coincidentally I got a couple chapters read last night, I just could not fall asleep & reading will knock me out.

4 Likes

hey there @chavez78 great effort.
that strain looks great. :partying_face:
if you are wanting more head than body effects then maybe looking to harvest sooner would provide those effects for you?
I would love to share a bowl. DANK mmmmmmm :fire:

4 Likes