Check my harvest that am drying. Where can I do better

Harvesting my first grow could use some pointers. let me know if my set up looks OK or if it could be better. Also I grew and Foxfarm ocean soil used some Foxfarm nutrients such as the trio I’ve also use fish shit and recharge. I try to keep my plants fed at 6.5 pH throughout the whole grow. Now I’m trying to keep the temperature in my tent between 60 and 75° and my humidity at 55 if I can but it’s kind of hard to keep my humidity up without the temperature going up higher so I think I need to get another humidifier preferably a cool mist instead of this warm mist. But overall I’m excited and I can’t wait to finish this drying and curing stage.

Please let me know and give me feedback’s on my set up. Stay lifted

Ps: y’all don’t know how happy I was when I remembered my girl had this clothes drying rack​:tired_face::smiley::dancer:t4::man_dancing:t4:. She was it back but can’t get it back :joy:

image|375x500](upload://ybRXnlQmnzMVMcUCANkuRv13BLZ.jpeg)

6 Likes

Only improvement that I would do is get that big ol’ pedestal fan out of the grow tent and make more room, and get yourself some small 6" pole fans. Other than that everything looks fantastic including that nice big shimmering bud lol.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Bro everybody been on my ass about that fan smh am going to learn today. But am on my way to go get some smaller fans. This one to strong​:tired_face::joy:. And thanks bro I appreciate it. Also I had to take my other plant out because it want ready yet. :tired_face:

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that as your first grow :+1:t2:

Not sure what light you are using. That would be my suggestion is quality and spectrum of your light. You are running good medium and nutrients

2 Likes

Using a led Hlg 550R. And thanks bro for the feed back. Let’s me feel like my work appreciated.

3 Likes

RSPEC PCB rig :+1:t2: Nice light. I like Sammy boards but also like high power COB’s. I do run a Chilled Logic v3 which uses Top BIN Samsung diodes but my Bridgelux Vero rigs work better overall.

The guys have you covered on the fan so we are gonna just leave that …

With the right genes and long veg, you are set up for a gram-per-watt grow :v:t2:

4 Likes

Nice job. Feels awesome to get the first plant down. I know it did for me. Its even better when u get to smoke it. Nice little setup man. If u can pick up one if the uva bars from hlg that hooks up to that light add a bit more tric production. They work great. I added 2 bars to each room i have lol.

3 Likes

Thanks bro am a look in to that light you got and compare them. And am a try to get this down too a science :test_tube:. Especially with getting grams per-watt.

2 Likes

Hey bro thanks on the compliment about my grow set up and bro I am very happy about my first harvest. And I been really thinking about them uv bars for the light. And I will be getting one for my next grow. Thanks again bro for the acknowledgment.

2 Likes

Check out [https://timbergrowlights.com/]

I built my lights using the same components and saved a few hundred dollars :+1:t2:

2 Likes